Michelle Obama says black people should live in fear in doing many aspects of their daily life

They are agents of the state.

State sanctioned violence implies that the state has laws and rules permitting and ordering the use of violence in any situation.

That is not the case. When a cop kills a citizen without just cause, that is a violation of the rules.

State sanctioned violence was the KGB and how they operated. They performed their executions and torture with the implicit permission of the Central Committee and the General Secretary of the Soviet Union.

2 Likes

Furtive movements covers a lot.

Get killed by a Taser… it wasn’t the taser it was “Excited Delirium”

We are just beginning to see a tipping of the citizenry being not to cool with police killing people. Right now there are two very different stories coming out about the video of the Andrew Brown shooting.

It the police version turns out to be a lie… I think that that might be yet another thing that tips people over.

It sure as heck is implied, especially saying this:

“The innocent act of getting a license puts fear in our hearts,”

2 Likes

“The innocent act of getting a license puts fear in our hearts,”

1 Like

Police are literally armed agents of the state.

Sit in an arraignment court for one day and you will hear “furtive movement” come out of the mouth of almost every single cop for every single crime imaginable to give them PC.

This sounds suspiciously like No True Scotsman.

Literally every bad officer involved shooting and actually every bad use of force from police period, the investigation begins with the premise that the cop was justified and works backwards to justify that premise. That’s why the legendary “furtive movement” is so popular.

This is of course excluding drop weapons and planting evidence, which still happens.

Even with Derrick Chauvin the whole machinery of quote unquote justice worked overtime to present it as justified until
It became clear no one was buying it.

1 Like

It takes more than that.

And the state literally puts them in prison.

That’s not true at all.

Its called race hustling. I simply ignore anything having to do with the topic. Not surprising I didn’t look at any of the articles and have no intention of doing so.

1 Like

Lol you can’t be serious. Most cops involved in bad shootings don’t even lose their jobs. Or they get fired and rehired after the furor dies down.

Then it wasn’t a “bad” shooting, now was it?

The ME made a public statement before there was even an autopsy let alone a toxicology report about cause of death. Lol

Semantics? Really? Solipsism is super boring.

1 Like

Lol. One guy.

Not just one guy. Just the most egregious one and a serious violation of the professional ethics of forensic pathologists.

Law, not semantics. Congratulations.

1 Like