Michael Burry Warns Weimar Hyperinflation is Coming

Australia’s economy is in the top 15 economies in the world.

It’s a prison colony again over a hundred cases.

1 Like

Over a hundred cases of what?

163 cases in one precinct.

Only 11 percent vaccinated. Thought grabbing guns and government health care was better…not in real time.

1 Like

Sadly, we have recorded 8 COVID-19 deaths in 2021. The thicker than 4x2s who protested against lockdowns in Sydney will ensure that it will be longer.

With respect to our vaccination programme unequivocally our federal government has not been competent and deserve to be kicked out at the next federal election.

I don’t know any Aussies who would swap our health care with the USA’s health care.

1 Like

Why are they protesting again?

Population 25 million mostly white people.

US 325 million, with a much more varied population. It won’t work here. You not only don’t understand why, but like most of the left here, don’t understand what is actually going to be imposed.

The authoritarian racists & bigots of the left leadership here want to falsely accuse half of the country of being racists and fascists while it is what they truly are.

They don’t really care about anyone, only power, and will ruin not only our economy, but the whole world economy, including yours. They will kill and imprison political opponents and control freak us all worse than China using Microsoft and social media like they are doing in China. First they will get us on our knees economically, then they will impose their twisted ideology.

Australia is not devoid of idiots; they are the ones who are protesting.

Our current federal government is a right of centre government. In terms of diversity around a quarter of all Australians were not born in Australia and Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are in the top 10 cities in the world with the largest foreign born populations. Specifically with respect to Sydney, 250 different languages are spoken and around 36% of residents speak a language other then English at home.

^^^ The wisdom of the left.

1 Like

Right of center down under is the far left from a northern hemisphere perspective. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Absolute nonsense.

It’s not. Anything to the left of the latest model of conservative stature must undergo a purity test. It doesn’t matter how the model acts or what the model does once in power. That’s how movement conservatism works.

True. Who can forget the Hindenberg Omen and the Weimar Moment, and all other ■■■■ that Glenn Beck and his legions here were ■■■■■■■■ their pants over a decade ago. By this point, our economy was supposed to be skull-based.

I’m sure you think so. That’s what happens when you lose perspective.

1 Like

Wasn’t long ago it was one of the most white, white, whitey country’s on earth. Must be in the last few years…

I remember considering immigrating there, the requirements was to be white, protestant, and enough money to get a start if I remember correctly. At the time they was giving away land to immigrants.

Change for the better if it wasn’t just to be “diverse” for the sake of being “diverse”.

Per our last census (our next is due in 5 days) Catholics represented the highest percentage of Australians that nominated a religion. Two of the top three countries of Aussies born outside Australia are India and China. Also, in the top ten are Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. Just under 30% were born outside Australia.

Great! Enjoy!

Interesting response to being shown that the previous claim wasn’t accurate.

The response to that was the post before this one. Then your last post was basically a rehash to which i replied enjoy because it will likely work out for you like it did for us. You will all be racists soon unless your admit you white guilt & do penance.

Have you opened your borders to all comers including covid positive, dirt poor, & just let them go anywhere they like while you are under restriction? Have you given them housing, paid all their bills, & given them all $3,500? Do they get to “work” off their debt to drug cartels through pedophilia prostitution, prostitution, & being held in captivity in work camps? If you don’t you are racists!

Estimates there are over 60,000 SLAVES inside the US right now. Let that sink in…

That is the open borders policies we have here right now. Like I said…enjoy…