Michael Burry Warns Weimar Hyperinflation is Coming

When I was there in 1971, a shocking number of people I talked to were insistent that Australians were not racist for their treatment of the Aborigines because “Abos aren’t human.” :grimacing:

1 Like

I will never defend the concept of terra nullius. However, I will also unequivocally state that referring to an alleged position of some Australians that predates the Whitlam Labor government is totally irrelevant now.

Skull based. Nice! :+1:

Wrong, not to the left in the US.

You will all be racists soon unless your admit your white guilt & do penance. You are guilty of things done before your time just because you are white.

Also until you open your borders to all comers including covid positive, dirt poor, & just let them go anywhere they like while you are under restriction, given them housing, paid all their bills, & given them all $3,500, and they get to “work” off their debt to drug cartels through pedophilia prostitution, prostitution, or being held in captivity in work camps, you are racists!

Exactly what is that post referring to?

The left, here & in Australia. You understood though…don’t be coy…

The current Australian federal government is right of centre. Three of the Australian state governments are right of centre.

I agree … just like the racial situation in this Country in the Jim Crow days is irrelevant today.

Right of center in a left of center country. In politics, left and right are relative.

We are not a left of centre country. It is pure and unadulterated nonsense to assert same.

Of course you are, among “free” countries.

Funnily or sadly enough Australia had some of the most racist laws in the world when it came to the aborigines. It put jim crow to shame.

1 Like

Baloney. If that’s the case, print all you like, with no effect. Pay off the national debt, stop charging anyone taxes, & just print whatever you need or want.

So what? The debt skyrocketed.

The debt matters more.

You fundamentally misunderstand how fiat currency works.

Really? How would you know? You don’t even understand basic economics.

I love it when people tell natives of other countries how it is in their countries…like people here know better than the natives.

I wonder if that is a uniquely American thing to do…

1 Like

I’m not telling him how it is in his country, I’m telling him how his country is compared to other countries.

No you’re telling him how it is in his country.

In order to make such a definitive statement, you’d have to know what right wingers are like in his country.

1 Like

No I am not. I am telling him that compared to other free countries, his country is not a rightist country.