Mexico imposes new tarrifs on american goods

Says a guy who has never built huge buildings or made billions. He knows to go into negotiations from positions of strength whereas Obama went in with weak positions and begged for whatever they would deign to give him.

This will have no effect on the American economy…

name a single deal Trump has cut since becoming President.

None that would harm us.

Keep telling yourself that.

the tarrifs imposed by Mexico and Canada are laughable Pizza and lamb leg OMG not that

You guys have kept me laughing all day with your fantastical visions of an alternate reality.

I will. I prefer living in the real world instead of that fantasy world you exist in.

Canada tariff target American business without hurting Canadian importers.

He has withdrawn from 2 obama disasters (the Paris Accord and the Iran deal) and is working at a deal with NK and renegotiating NAFTA.

Because in your world the collapse of Mexico would have no effect on the American economy.

how is that renegotiation going last time I checked Mexcio and Canada were laughing at Trump demands.

Then why was your PM crying like a baby?

1 Like

Video of him crying please.

Translation: zero.

1 Like

Looked like crying to me. :cowboy_hat_face:?

WHINING better? :cowboy_hat_face:

“There he goes again”.

It would expedite the building of the wall because it could simply be ordered as a national security measure. Tens of thousands of good paying jobs we need.

If violence erupts in the US over it, we can expedite removal of illegals for the same reason.

I’m good with both.

2 Likes

He is always whining.

so your no longer suggesting that collapse of Mexico would have no effect on American economy?