Mexico imposes new tarrifs on american goods

Well, Trump did make one deal since being elected - he settled the Trump U lawsuits and paid out $25 million after saying he would not settle. Awesome deal maker. The best.

Thatā€™s not making a deal, itā€™s breaking a deal. And that is all he has shown himself to be good at thus far.

Much better than his never accomplished anything critics. :grin: Pulling out of the Paris Accord alone saved us a ton of money.

You do realize that the Paris agreement has no mandatory items, correct? All voluntary.

Please try to be moderately informed when discussing these things.

2 Likes

Either show where I said it would have no effect or admit youā€™re just being a dishonest troll as usual.

Mexcio and Canada have pretty much already finished their NAFTA deal all that is left is getting America to stop crying in the corner.

Why donā€™t you explain for us how a NAFTA deal worked bout by Mexico and Canada works if the US rejects it?

It would be a trade agreement between Mexcio and Canada which is fine by me.

One that would rely on use of the US highways and ports.

So explain how that works without the US signing on?

And Obama was more than willing to hand them up to 400 billion dollars yearly of our money.

The EU and 3rd world countries loved the idea.

Suits me. I buy nothing from either country myself.

Link?

10chars

Canada has a lot of coast line maybe its time we start our own shipping empire.

Take a look at your weather and geography and the cost of building the necessary port facilities then tell us how many generations it will take to build and pay for it all.

You guys canā€™t even feed your own measly population without us.

Bingoā€¦!

We can but you sell food at such a discounted rate.

Agreed. Just Build The Wall!

I live in upstate NY. I could hear him.

Damnā€¦and here I was hoping for the bottom to fall out on rack of lamb.

Your growing season is less than 90 days a year and most food crops cannot be successfully grown there. Certainly not in enough volume to feed the population or have anything resembling variety.