Melania Trump To Solo Vacation On Taxpayers Dime!

You don’t have a clue. Except for official security detail rooms the Obama’s and their friends covered the costs of the rooms booked there in Spain for Michelle and her kids and those private guests visiting with them.

All vacation travel was covered by the same reimbursement formulary for the Obama’s as it was for the Clinton’s, the Bush’s, et al…

The med fleet shipped in to guard her?

Where did you here that BS?

:laughing:

Easily. No doubt.

Exactly.

I knew the Trumpettes would flock here to defend Donny and Melania and defend her upcoming African vacation, on the taxpayers dime, and she hasn’t even left yet.

:laughing:

1 Like

Most men who have done to them what we do to you a “date.” :wink:

You haven’t done anything to me, so don’t count yourself in that 'we".

No Lou, your thread is political tripe.

Once more you get it wrong.

The whining about Obama golf and vacations, including those of his wife and children, were political tripe, but it was hard to convince me around here of that during his presidency.

You don’t think that being married to The Donald isn’t work? :wink:

She just needs to get away. I just hope a Princess Diana fate doesnt come upon her

Once more, you are convincing nobody.

So then you agree; this thread is political tripe.

What a bizarre thing to say …

Well she just seems so nice you know and well…that thug trump could just as well do without her I am sure.

It really is a shame that we don’t have an archive of this board over the last decade.

If we did, you’d be able to point out all the posts you made in all of the Obama vacation threads, declaring them to be “tripe”.

Right?

1 Like

I hope she pays every bit of it and from now on, every president’s wife does.
I would do away with a First Lady’s “official duties”. They don’t do anything anyway.
They should receive government protection only when they are in the White House or accompanying the president. They should be given government transportation only when they are with the president.

I would also rework the rules on presidential vacations. I would give him three weeks a year where he could go anywhere he wants to on the government’s dollar. Other than that, all non-official trips are all on him, including the cost of AF1.

Those who know me need no convincing.

… could do without the horseflies though.

I think the presentation is pretty partisan, but you do have to admit the optics of her cause are bad. Her husband not only doesn’t have her back on it, but is the very epitome of the thing she’s working against. I really do feel horrible for her, but she’s out there trying to learn and do good, so good for her for doing so!

To be more specific, it’s empty-headed, childish, neener-neener-boo-boo tripe.