Melania Trump To Solo Vacation On Taxpayers Dime!

“This will be my first time traveling to Africa and I am excited to educate myself on the issues facing children throughout the continent, while also learning about its rich culture and history,” the first lady said in the statement. “We are a global society and I believe it is through open dialogue and the exchanging of ideas that we have a real opportunity to learn from one another.”

What a joke.

Melania Trump’s press office just released word that she will vacation to several countries in Africa in October. Lets hope the White House staff is smart enough to keep her out of the African ■■■■■■■■■ countries her husband denounced.

Can’t call this trip anything but a TAXPAYER PAID vacation. She has no serious First Lady agenda.

She plans to talk to children when she is there in Africa? Seriously? Why not talk to children here in America, we do have them here you know?

Her laughable Anti Cyber Bullying “pet project” is hypocritical to the MAX, considering she is married to the Chief American Cyber Bully. (As she was having a presser about the evils of cyber bullying yesterday her husband was on a Twitter Tirade bullying bender).

Seriously, what a joke this is.

At least when First Lady Laura Bush and her kids and First Lady Michelle Obama and her kids vacationed to Africa on the public’s dime they at least had some meatier causes and ambassadorial agendas going on when they visited-vacationed in nations on the Dark Continent, or as President Trump calls them ■■■■■■■■■■■ countries.

Let the LouC bashing begin!

Bring it on!

:laughing:

At least this trip is not costing taxpayers $200 million a day.

The days of excessive trips or vacations or golfing ended on Jan 20, 2017. I celebrate the day in the very near future where we have zero debt. Is Trump going to hold a parade for that?

1 Like

I really can’t imagine Africa being a vacation to Melania. This being her first time to travel there and yet, she’s had the means, suggests this is business and not for pleasure.

Amazing it was a vacation trip for First Lady Hillary Clinton and for First Lady Michelle Obama, but remarkably it was “business” for First Lady Laura Bush and now it is “business” for First Lady Melania Trump.

You rabid Right Wingers and Trump lovers are so much fun.

Such sweet little hypocrisies, “this is business and not for pleasure”.

:laughing:

1 Like

“Where do you want to go on your vacation, Mrs. Trump?”

“The other side of the world from him. Some place he will never ever want to go.”

“Fair enough.”

7 Likes

But did you not complain to those “hypocrites” that it is within the right of the first lady.
Were you not defending Michelle Obama?
So doesn’t that make you a Hypocrite as well for complaining about Melania’s trips now?
You can’t call the right wingers “hypocrites” with out being one yourself now.
Unless you didn’t approve of Michelle taking trips by her self.

2 Likes

That came to my mind. :smile:

Michelle Obama made school lunches inedible.

I never called her any names, even if others have.

Melania is a delight who is obviously media shy…probably because English is a second language for her and the media loves to become the story instead of report the story.

I hope she finds her trip to Africa rewarding in every way

My thread is political sarcasm.

Yes.

I have defended every First Lady and such trips.

Even under the relentless flaming of Hannityland Right Wingers for 8 years as First Lady Michelle Obama was savaged for doing the same type of traveling that First Lady Laura Bush did and was resoundingly praised for.

I admit this was a honey trap.

It has been working well.

First Lady Michelle Obama did not make School Lunches inedible, that is a bald faced LIE.

Melania is not a delight, she is really not much of anything at all, which is fine with me. There is no mandate a First Lady needs be anything but the presidents wife.

I am certain Melania will have a great time in Africa spending the TAXPAYERS UNLIMITED MONEY.

I don’t mind this trip. Hopefully it leads to future goals the administration and African nations can work together to achieve.

yep…and you got caught…sweeeeeeeet. :sunglasses:

Maybe First Lady Melania Trump can toss out rolls of Charmin Toilet Paper at each of her stops?

1 Like

Are you calling me “honey”. Aw, how sweet of you. :hugs:

Lol
Still though.

Yeah. I am in reality impressed that First Lady Melania is stepping forward, especially without Donny. I think she would be a much better White House ambassador to the world than her husband ever could. I have been hoping she would grow into a more and or better role as First Lady. That Anti Cyber Bullying agenda is still for the pits. That was such a miscue.

I agree, which is why I’m willing to forgive the expenses if this leads to a different agenda for her to push. Hopefully this mitigates a bit of the diplomatic damage from Trump’s previous comments. Doubt it, though.

1 Like

What purpose does Melania have to be in Africa on government business? This is a boondoggle we’re paying for. It’s fine, if I were Melania I’d want to be as far away from her ■■■■■■■ husband too. Just admit it’s a waste of money.

Funny all the squealing that used to go on at the old site about Michelle Obama’s “vacations”. Every time she went off on a trip there would be the chorus of condemnations. Even when they were official visits. Funny to see the shoe on the other foot and that this trip is all good with Cons now.

I will say this about Melania. As much of Stepford Wife that she is she at least hasn’t been a total ■■■■■■■ during this time. Although I think the cyberbullying thing is ■■■■■■■ hysterical. She’s married to one of the biggest Twitter ■■■■■■■■■ in the US right now. No doubt her project will fail because normal people can only laugh at the irony.

1 Like

Please do explain why?