Melania Trump To Solo Vacation On Taxpayers Dime!

It wasn’t until you and Samm showed up.

The trip is still in the planning stages, and you want the president to comment on it now, or else what? It shows he’s a callus S.O.B. who doesn’t support his wife?

Huh? I think you missed my point. Read my post again.

Yeah. They missed it completely. :laughing:

Cry me a river. If you can’t take a little scrutiny, then don’t post here.

I already explained why people were critical of Michelle jetting around the world on the taxpayer dime, because one month into office, and her husband was chastising Americans for flying their own jets “on the taxpayers dime.”

As her husband lashed out at his political opponents online, calling them names like "thug" and "hack," Melania Trump was calling for more civility and kindness online Monday morning.

The first lady addressed an annual cyberbullying prevention summit hosted by the federal Health Resources and Services Administration in Rockville, Md.

As Trump Tweets Attacks, Melania Speaks Out Against Cyberbullying : NPR

Got to love a President who supports his First Lady like Fat Donald does.

You think so? well, then you may need to explain your post, and how you claim the president does not have Melania’s back. How so?

Aren’t we a little testy today. :hugs:

I know why people were critical of First Lady Michelle Obama, I have been here in Hannityland since 2004.

See my post I just made a bit ago with the NPR byline.

After the day Donald had today, who can blame Melania for wanting to get away from him for a while.

What a complete and total ass hat Fat Donald is.

Wonder if Donny the idiot has one scintilla of a clue what First Lady Melania is promoting as her agenda?

So you started a thread on her Africa trip, so you could be critical of the president on the topic of his wife trying to take on cyber bullying?

You could have taken notice of how hateful left on twitter is trolling Melania for her efforts.

Melania Trump Slammed For Cyberbullying Summit Speech

First lady Melania Trump spoke at the Federal Partners in Bullying Prevention summit today, and Twitter wasted no time in slamming her message.

You really aren’t keeping up with the doings here.

Or I could just leave that to Trump Trolls like you. :hugs:

I have explained more than once, why people took issue with the Obama’s trips. You just didn’t like to observe the under the proper context., for why people were critical of the First Family’s lavish vacation and shopping trips. You want to pretend the circumstances are exactly the same for Melania, even though they are not, just so you can cry hypocrite.

Amen to that. She needs a break from that nightmare.

I see, so a troll is someone who disagrees with you.

BTW, Melania is on an anti-bullying campaign designed for children, not full grown adults, but that does not seem to sink in with you, or the twitter sewer.

These adults, are engaging the president directly on twitter and the news media, with insults and slanderous comments.Do you see the difference, children vs adults?

I know why.

Didn’t need your BS reasoning for that. I was here. I saw it first hand on site and off.

Circumstances the same?

Not every part is identical.

Some are.

But anyone who wants to try to claim First Lady Melania Trump hasn’t cost taxpayers as much in her first year and a half as First Lady Michelle Obama did is out of their freaking gourd and in a huge state of denial.

Never said that.

But Trump Trolls wouldn’t recognize that.

First Lady Melania Trump is telling children they have to not be bullies until they become adults, then it is OK?

That is sad.