Meanwhile on another note Trump may be sending more troops

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Its not this is what Liberal are asking for they want the migrants claims processed.

Umm. No We don’t. We have plenty of troops who are capable of defending our borders.

Pathway to citizenship anyone who doesn’t enroll withing “X” year is deported, anyone with a violent criminal history is deported.

I’m speaking based on common sense…something sorely lacking in your average Trump apologist.

You are amusing. Sometimes it is just hard to refrain.

No one is suggesting not defending the border, not a single liberal is suggesting that caravan be allowed in to roam freely.

Killing them all checks every box.

1 Like

According to current laws, those with legitimate claims are welcome with open arms.

The issues “cages” is because he was separating families seeking asylum as a deterrent which didn’t work and lead to thousands of children being permanently separated from their families (they are now burdens of the state)

Which is what liberal are asking for.

Democrat are asking that claims be processed, they are not asking that all claims be granted.

Processing Centers, you mean court rooms with Judges and lawyers?

and yet you’re repeating that it’s an invasion when it’s not.

mirror?

Then, get in line and wait for your claim to be processed.

What do you think the caravan is going to do? storm the beaches of Normandy dodging sniper fire… no they are going to gamble their future before a judge.

And the problem with this is what exactly?

Its not Conservative enough for the Republicans not Liberal enough for the Democrats.

You will notice during Mattis interview today he said he was deploying troop based on number requested by the DHS not the President.

Ahh, I see. You are speaking on what common sense means to you. I don’t share your views. Neither did most of America. Trump was elected to lead the Nation. Why? Because most people don’t share your views.

majority of people voted for Hillary.