Meanwhile I would love to hear who those conspiracy are

FBI is the most corrupt federal agency their is IMO.

They’re whatever they need to be depending on The Narrative.

Either ingenuous supervillains or stupid klutzes.

1 Like

It has been since its inception. It doesn’t mean that everything they do is bad.

Either way…nice deflection guys.

Rep. Mikie Sherrill of NJ made accused follow congress members of sedation and treason without one bit of evidence. Thus possibly inciting violence against follow congress members.

4 Likes

They truly don’t know the definition of hypocrisy or self-reflection. Someone surely cannot be this tone-deaf, which leads me to think that they do this on purpose so as to manipulate others.

Somebody posted a pic in the funny picture thread about the sedation part. Not making fun of yu just a great misspell about sleeping Congress critters.

Anyway sorry i actually responsible for detailing as well.

President Trump aimed he won the election despite not one bit of evidence to support his accusation.

And we KNOW this incited violence against Congresspeople.

Log, meet speck.

Let Sherrill bring forth her evidence. If she has none, censure her.

But dammit…you be consistent.

2 Likes

What the ■■■■ are you talking about, I said she had better produce some if she is going to make the charge.

Just like Trump’s legal team had to produce evidence for them to make the charge, as did the Texas AG.

You did mention evidence but you referred to the incident Smyrna was saying happened, not the Democrat representative.

There’s no evidence of the last sentence.

Well, they got caught so…

Yes there is.

Dismissed for lack of evidence.

Oh my bad…I forgot only libs can make unsubstantial claims.

Thanks for reminder…

3 Likes

As should the conspiracy the woman in the OP is accusing her colleagues of, as well as the conspiracy that Trump incited the riot that happened at the Capitol.

Remains to be seen.

Trump did incite the riot.

2 Likes

No he didn’t. There’s no proof.

Yes there is. There is 60 days worth of proof.

3 Likes

Just like there are several witnesses and video evidence of the election fraud?

There’s no proof. Quit spreading conspiracy theories.

This. Magic keys are for children.