Meanwhile Gov. Kay Ivey of Alabama signed

I think it is telling that the left is the idea that a kid who believes Santa and the Easter Bunny is real that they also somehow know that they were born in the wrong body. Even worse is parents encouraging this, did anyone ever consider that MAYBE the parents wanted a girl but got a boy or wanted a boy and got a girl and treats their kid as what they wanted??

It is no wonder some kids are confused.

3 Likes

The people who study seem to think not.

The people who live it by and far seem to think not.

Oh, I don’t know about that:

Weak-assed appeal to authority.

Why haven’t the exports made any progress?

That is one person.

And I am sure that there are some people whose transition does not bring them peace.

That does not mean that that is true for everyone

And from grooming them for adults’ pleasure.

2 Likes

Because scientists always do what’s best for people?

I love it ■■■■ like this is just made up.

More so than politicians who ■■■■ on trans kids for votes.

1 Like

Have you been a parent of one of these children?

Have you talked to people who are parents of these children?

If the answer to both of these questions is no…what are you doing making a judgement about something you have no perspective on?

Learn about it first from people who are going through it.

Maybe you’ll have the same opinion still…but at least you’d be more informed.

What is this deal with people making judgements on other people and other lifestyles they know nothing about?

Why do people do this?

Have you? Has @Jezcoe?

1 Like

Scientists do what they do for money. And governments that are pro-trans are a big source of that money.

I bet it’s 1000% easier to get a grant for a government funded study supported by politicians on the left that aims to normalize trans than one that shows a benefit of “conversion” therapy … or the trans equivalent of such therapy.

1 Like

Yeah. Go with that.

Big Trans is behind this.

1 Like

How objective would these studies be?

Our Fellows have provided evidence and expert testimony to local, national, and international governing bodies, as well as helped draft policy and legislation in numerous jurisdictions

1 Like

So it’s like a political value meal.

1 Like

It’s no wonder with all of the confusing bs they are being taught and exposed to.

1 Like

Or maybe it is being told that they are freaks and degenerates and should not basically exist.

Could be that.

1 Like

One could argue that no aspect one’s personality is independent of one’s biology, since all aspects of the personality, including their biology, are connected to the same person.

However, correlation does not of necessity, imply causation.

One’s racial identity is not independent of one’s biology either. No biology, no racial identity

One may be white but feel a strong affinity for some form of black culture, without suffering from skintone dysphoria and feeling compelled to black-face and black-body. If someone does develop racial dysphoria and feels compelled to black-face and black-body, that is not caused by their affinity for that particular black culture. There is some deeper psychological problem at work, and the solution to that problem is not to make the skin blacker.

And MDs :roll_eyes:

Here’s an example of flawed testing that comes HIGHLY RECCOMENDED:

Here’s yet another:

And weren’t those remote eds to protect sick and elderly adults wonderful for children’s development? I’ll add that at least there was remote ed in the U S. There was no such ed for children in my husband’s native Algeria, and those students truly started from scratch, having been negatively impacted.

No I do not for one minute believe that because some diagnostic or procedure comes highly recommended by a physician or scientist it’s for the benefit of the patient, but, more likely, for the liability and financial well being of those groups.

1 Like

Will there even be any gay people left in a few years? Or will they all transition?