McEnany tests positive

She’s a cancer survivor, possibly not as vibrant as you think.

4 Likes

CNN not good enough? :man_shrugging:t4:
Now it’s two. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1313160535588864000?s=21

1 Like

I did not know that. :flushed:

1 Like

Someone should probably make sure they have Pence in a secure environment, preferably with a ton of air filtration to eliminate any germs.

He may very well be running the government on a skeleton crew soon.

For that matter, they might even need to move Pelosi to a secure location.

1 Like

This is legitimate madness. And just yesterday Trump is riding around in an SUV, putting others at risk of a potentially deadly disease for the sake of political theater.

When even Don Jr. is reportedly stating that Dad is acting crazy, you know things have gone off the rails.

1 Like

How can anyone trust the WH to come with a healthcare plan after witnessing their own approach to healthcare.

2 Likes

He can’t protect himself. He can’t protect the nation.

Who are the sources?

1 Like

They’re going to replace the “Affordable Care Act” with the “It is what it is Act”.

6 Likes

Hopefully he gets the full Covid experience and loses his job and gets evicted in a month.

3 Likes

Someone else just texted me the same thing so take the story with a grain of salt then.

She’s incredible. Hopefully she’ll be back to blasting libs into oblivion soon.

Does anyone wonder where all this started? Trace back to were and when all this started?

She can infect as many people as she wants as long as she makes Libs cry?

That sounds like a good description of many Trump posters’ priorities…

She is a cancer survivor with a 1 year old infant at home. I hope she recovers fully and does not expose her baby to this horrific virus.

2 Likes

People are saying.

4 Likes

It likely started at the Amy Coney Barrett event in the Rose Garden a week ago Saturday, when all of these morons were sitting next to one another without any masks on. And then indoors at a meet-and-greet, shaking hands, slapping backs, giving hugs, without masks on or social distancing. So no, I don’t believe any of us wonder where all of this started.

Interesting…

I’m not sure she had cancer. I thought she had a preemptive double mastectomy because she has the gene that makes breast cancer very likely.

1 Like

Ooh do tell us what suspicious thing you’re seeing here.

We are all aquiver in anticipation.

4 Likes