McEnany tests positive

I stand corrected. Thank you for the information. I knew of the double-mastectomy, and errantly assumed. I just looked it up.

1 Like

What is there to wonder? Maskless Republicans, gathering in large groups, indoors, eschewing social distancing. Stupid reckless idiocy gets one stupid reckless prizes.

2 Likes

Good reply. :+1:

1 Like

No we must pass up the obvious for the sinister.

Trump is the Chosen One. Therefore it can’t be his fault.

2 Likes

Interesting in a “who cares” sort of way.

Those changes were made before the President tested positive.

Chances are that will all change again.

I’m glad you have suddenly become concerned with the health of republicans. I knew there was a :heart: in there somewhere. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But but but…this CAN’T be idiotic Republicans. It has to be some way to blame SOMEONE, ANYONE else. Jeez, doncha see? These poor, poor victims. How do they ever catch a break?

1 Like

All leftists need to test for fungal infections and wear protective gear when in private. And Wash your hands!

1 Like

I can’t care about people who recklessly can’t care for themselves or the people around them.

Well the fun thing is they’ve had so many reckless and irresponsible events in the last few weeks that it’ll likely be impossible to find the original carrier with any certainty.

1 Like

That the WH and GOP was “targeted” seems to be trending as the narrative that has the imprimatur of the CEC.

Expect to hear this more and more.

Absolutely correct. These people are genuinely, terrifyingly ignorant and now placing lives of everyone around them at direct risk because of their idiocy.

The timing is right…they knew where and when the president was going to be…and they had resources to carry out such a attack to decapitate Trump presidency and his campaign.

Perfect place, timing etc.

Who is “they” and what did “they” do?

And how does the story you linked show that “they” were doing “this”?

2 Likes

Um…but…well…okay then.

:flushed:

1 Like

Nothing nefarious here. No perfect timing or place needed. Just sit back and let Trump be Trump and the inevitable was inevitable.

1 Like

Who’s “they”?

There have been countless opportunities like this over the past few months. If it’s so easy to get him with such an attack do you think it was maybe irresponsible for the president to leave himself vulnerable so often, unlike most Americans who are not throwing constant parties?

1 Like

And actually, the timing is completely wrong.

Trump wouldn’t have gone from initial infection to serious symptoms in ~2 days.

That’s too short a timeframe.

Source?

It was where certain left-wing terrorists knew where and when the president and his staff was going to be.