McEnany tests positive

The news also comes out (surprise surprise) she knew she had been exposed and yet held maskless conferences with the press anyway.

But Trump is the Chosen One.

He is not to be questioned.

And today his surrogates were attacking Joe Biden for NOT having gotten COVID because he “won’t be able to relate to those who have gotten it”.

And as we know from experience by now…this won’t be as dumb as it gets.

3 Likes

Joe Biden, who has always tested negative for the coronavirus, still wore a mask when he just spoke to the press. I bet you these idiots will criticize him for this. :rofl:

4 Likes

Was it the biggest mask you’ve ever seen?

4 Likes

How can he relate to those who have had COVID?

2 Likes

I prefer candidates who don’t need to get cancer to be able to relate to people who have cancer.

I get the feeling those surrogates don’t realize that makes Donald, and themselves, look really dumb.

5 Likes

Hopefully he won’t be able to relate to those who have died of covid.

3 Likes

So there are going with “Trump was reckless because he was TRYING to catch a deadly disease so he can understand what COVID is all about”

Next will be

“Trump went broke because he wanted live like the average American”

4 Likes

It has been known all along the virus will do its thing.

I am sure a young and vibrant woman like Kayleigh will sail through with mild symptoms and enjoy her immunity afterward.

:yo-yo:

2 Likes

I wondered how it was that she didn’t catch the virus, when so many around her did? I wish her well.

And her 1-year old infant child?

1 Like

The entire WH is a hot zone. No place within it’s walls is safe. It’s gone viral and not in the social media sense.

5 Likes

And Trump has made sure to promote a culture there (no pun intended) that will encourage transmission rates.

1 Like

Stop calling people names please.

1 Like

Yeah and they’re telling staff to go see their PCP instead dog informing the White House medical staff if they have symptoms.

1 Like

Its likely that more are sick than we know about as the WH is probably leaning in staff to keep mum about positive diagnoses that would reveal the true extent of the spread.

It’s amazing. We are far along into this epidemic and the WH itself has the examples of NY that they like to mock and now look as it’s engulfed the upper reaches of the US government.

Back in the beginning it was floated around that the virus was a secret Chinese bioweapon intentionally released to disrupt the US. What better way to showcase the efficacy of such a theorized attack by through the response and actions of the US Executive branch.

2 Likes

Where the hell is Ivanka? She’s been MIA since last week.

1 Like

Yeah there’s wretched and then there’s this.

1 Like

Looks like the Administration are still winning stupid prizes.

3 Likes

Vanityfair is claiming they are trying to stage an intervention with dad.

1 Like

You are not privy to Keyliegh’s personal health issues.

3 Likes