McCarthy planned to tell Trump to resign

Oh…like that actual, factual Russian collusion, illusion, delusion that was designed to do exactly what you described. Does that now make you a " "…or…is that as usual…different? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Sure.

Except instead of being a unchecking of confusing statements about fracking, this is about asking the POTUS to resign following a riot he incited.

1 Like

Yes yes, incited by telling them to be peaceful, we know. Incitement to riot is a crime, when was he charged let alone convicted of said crime?

1 Like

You mean like the Fbi and CIA and the Democrats and a dossier paid for by a losing candidate to slither around behind the scenes and try to cripple the winning candidate’s presidency?

Imho that was the actual insurrection…

Now…lemme save us both some trouble…you’re about to wax poetic about Bill Barr something something and what the mueller report really said…

I’m headed to the airport and after listening to all the stories lefties have covered up, made up, exaggerated and lied about coupled with the sorry excuse for governing liberals have provided…

I need to care about 2 minutes of leaked audio from a planning call why again?

Sorry…this is what y’all get for spending four years crying wolf…

But hey…howl away big dog!

2 Likes

There were two extensive reports that addressed that topic. Too bad no one read them because if they did we would see way less of that in the automatic excuse response generator.

1 Like

More of the same response generator at work.

1 Like

How do you feel about the plan to send alternate electors to congress to cast ballots opposite the votes in their states?

Too bad you’ve never posted anything from this report to substantiate any of your claims. You just keep regurgibleating the same thing over and over and when it went to those that had to decide on exactly what you suggest, nothing. Just keep using it as an “excuse response generator”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The same way I felt about Hillary trying to create faithless electors after she lost why?

3 Likes

Why don’t you read the report for yourself?

Or would you rather just trust people who profit from your obedience to their ■■■■■■■■■

Nope…you lefties don’t realize this but in America we live in a free country and are allowed to make our own decisions about what matters.

I know you hate it when we don’t start peeling off our faces and screaming at the sky because you’ve decided to be outraged but…

We have that right.

In my opinion you people collectively have lied over and over and over damaging peoples reputations and families and have topped it off by putting Joe Biden and his gang of losers in office.

Anyway I apologize but I don’t subscribe to the Jezcoe jay jay insert random Hannity board lib here school of outrage.

1 Like

You can tell they are scared to death that Trump will run again because of the increasing number of assigned talking pts attacking him.

They are scared of DeSantis as well. Look at all the attacking/smear posts/threads against him as well. :grinning:

2 Likes

Reminds me of two year olds having tantrums. Down in the floor kicking and all that. :rofl:

I’m lazy. Now that’s out of the way, post exactly what it is that supports your assertion.

I want everyone to keep in mind these are the people who used to support the ability of actual soviet era communists to run for President in the midst of the cold war. Heck John Brennan even voted for one of them.

1 Like

What was the question or hypothetical situation he was asked about?

Suppose it was this:

“Kevin, suppose the President was found guilty of leading an insurrection. What would you say to him?”

Then his answer is addressing a hypothetical that never happened.

Anyone know what he was asked?

Let’s say? Did you even listen to the tape?

Almost as if they lived in a free country. The nerve!

I didn’t make an assertion and this thread isn’t about the russian invetigation. I know you think every thread here is about that and Babbit, but they arne’t

He said lots of things

“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”