McCarthy planned to tell Trump to resign

The 70s? Not the same people

No? Some of them are still in office from then, like the President.

1 Like

I thought Russia interfering in our elections was bad? You know they were Russian operatives right? More accurately, Soviet operatives.

Supporting an American with different ideals is just a tad bit different than a foreign government interfering in our election

Trump still supports a Soviet era communist

2 Likes

People should read the reports and not take what cats on YouTube say about them.

3 Likes

Again, the guy Brennan voted for was an American but he was also a Soviet operative, one doesn’t preclude the other.

No such thing, the Soviet Union no longer exists.

1 Like

…as once again, you post nothing but simply regurgibleat same-o, same-o. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Hey now if it doesn’t come from the corporate and government approved legacy media it just isn’t real. lol

It is crazy that someone who has never read the things that we are talking about would say that I am wrong about them.

But back to the topic at hand.

How do you feel about the legal theory that the Vice President can Willy nilly throw out electors and declare who won the election?

Or… you could simply read the actual reports.

…cuz you never post the segment that backs up your assertions, that you’d like me to read.

1 Like

One the funniest things ever posted on this forum. Congrats.

2 Likes

For me it’s because you don’t show the slightest bit of interest to do real homework, so why should I spoon feed you stuff I know you won’t look at because your worldview might be challenged by them?

I used to post links and references all the time.

I’ll still do it for those few people here that are willing to engage in good faith discussions.

:sunglasses: ^^^^^^ libs of a feather ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

One of my favorite things my wife ever said to me when i said jokingly said hang on there is someone is wrong on the Internet is “have you thought about the fact that may be you are wrong”

So may be if three people are noting your pattern, may be just may be…. Never mind. No use.

If it’s not on YouTube in short bite sized “alternative” wrapper then it’s discarded.

Show me you’re interested in reading what’s provided and I’ll start providing them again. I mean…really interested.

Until then I won’t cast pearls before swine.

1 Like

Nah. They are all independent thinkers listening to independent journalists and are always in the know but somehow that doesn’t mean that they are asserting to be the smartest guys in every room.

1 Like