McCarthy gives ALL 1/6 footage to... Tucker Carlson?

Right because of course Tucker Carlson would NEVER cherry pick footage and then spin his own story to explain what he deigns to show.

Of course this smells bad. Just like the J6 Committee told the story they wanted to tell, McCarthy has a story to tell here.

And all those who whined the J6 Committee wouldn’t “release all the footage” are now perfectly happy to let McCarthy, via Tucker Carlson, selectively release only that footage he wants the public to see to the public.

Because of course this is diffe( R )ent.

1 Like

No it’s not different.

Just don’t pretend McCarthy is being any more transparent than the J6 Committee was is all.

I really don’t get the angst.

You had two years of exclusive content and narrative monopoly.

Now the worm turned. Be happy for the advantage you enjoyed with Crazy Nancy.

1 Like

Julian Assange did it the right way.

He put all the Hillary emails on a public server for anyone to search who wanted to.

The same could be done here…that it’s not tells me it’s time for the counter-spin…which of course will be believed by the MAGAs as “objective truth”.

As long as no one here is pretending these “investigations” are legit investigations…it’s all cool.

The angle is…don’t pretend this is any more “objective”, or that McCarthy is doing a legit investigation.

That’s all.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how Tucker is going to highlight the kinder and gentler side of the J6 riot.

Such anger. Grrr…Tucker bad.

We have only seen snippets on twitter. Actually that may explain the anger.

1 Like

EVERYONE will be watching.

Exactly OPPOSITE of the J6 commission that almost nobody watched.

2 Likes

I’m not blaming y’all, I’m saying may be y’all should quit your whining when you were fine with the selective and out of context releases by the joke committee.

1 Like

That sounded rather authoritarian.

Grrr.

:rage:

He will focus on all the footage that shows the rioters being “let in”, mostly.

Or the ones that are just dudes milling around.

And any footage that can be spun as making Pelosi look bad.

When they need outrage, if they have any other angles of True Patriot Ashli Babbitt being killed, they will throw that in.

Flooding The Zone.

In what way?

Lol.

I’m not pretending anything. I have no idea what he is going to release as he hasn’t done it yet, so I can’t claim anything about what he “might” release.

I’m just saying quit whining now about what y’all didn’t give a ■■■■ about not to long ago, that being the selective release of only certain bits of footage.

2 Likes

A little PSA for anyone interested.

We are bein manipulated into angry conservatives bent on vengeance…instead of taxpayers looking for truth.

It isn’t working.

Grrr…LOL. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the rub. If you actually wanted “everyone” to watch, you just release the footage. Tucker is tainted. Giving the footage to him first guarantees this won’t be taken seriously. Sorry, but just because the right respects Tucker doesn’t make him a worthy vessel for this information.

Right so just revenge. Not actual truth :joy:

It’s all slight of hand. Sure the J6 committee had a narrative, but whatever “counter narrative” you come up with still involves people rioting at the Capitol.

That’s all this is. It is vengeance. Nothing about posts in this thread so far suggests that any of you wanted the entirety of the footage released despite clamoring for it for years.

It’s like they think this is somehow gonna make J6 look less worse.