McCarthy gives ALL 1/6 footage to... Tucker Carlson?

That’s the thing. Unedited footage was what allegedly will make it known that it was not what dems make it seem

The moment the unedited footage gets released - it’s released to a pundit :joy:

That’s somehow not revenge

You got revenge out of that? lol

I guess your dictionary does not include the word hypocrite. Because that’s what y’all are right now. Why y’all so mad the footage your joke committee didn’t release it now out there?

Personally I would like it to be uploaded so everyone can just view it themselves, but this is what we have right now. And libs are mad about it. What are y’all afraid of?

1 Like

Amazing. Anything but actual history of posting the desire for the release of unedited footage

He needs to “pour” over it. Why can’t you?

This is interesting…Crossfire!!

I have no problem with any of it released. I disagreed with the op by like post three

There is nothing wrong with all of it being released. Except it wasn’t.

Flood it baby. Flood that thread

What is missing?

McCarthy is releasing far more footage hours than he committed to.

Then you shouldn’t be upset that more is out there for potential release to the public.

Yet here we are.

1 Like

They are SO ANGRY. Grrrr,Tucker first…Grrr.

1 Like

What do you mean what’s missing? :joy:

Do you have access to it?

Huh? Potential release? As decided by a pundit?

The truest seekers of truth are apparently anything but :joy:

Release the footage!

Ok but we gonna release to a pundit

Ok let him pour over it!

Years of posts forgotten. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a little off topic.

It is new footage.

Flood it baby

That’s four times you decided to do that

Wonder why.

We are just getting warmed up.

:innocent:

1 Like

I am having fun.

You?

1 Like

I say potential because I have no idea what he (TC) plans to release. Bits and pieces? Hours on end?

That is why I would have preferred just an upload of everything people could access.

Also, “decided by a pundit”? Wasn’t that what we basically had before and libs didn’t seem to care that was how it was being released. Why did the J6 committee have a producer? It was a theatrical production and you got to see what they wanted you to see. NOW that is a problem because it’s TC doing it?

2 Likes

Hilarious. Lefties complaining that Tucker Carlson got the footage first and can’t be trusted. Fess up Libs, you swallow everything that is put out by CNN and MSNBC without question. They are the unbiased gospel truth right? Even when your own eyes prove them to be liars, their words are what you accept.

Remember this:?

Don’t mind the burning buildings. ITS PEACEFUL!

You guys had the footage for two years. You had no interest in ALL of it being shown during that time. During that time your exalted leaders, along with a complicit press, pushed the narrative of an out an out, out of control, riotous attempt at a coup, so ANYTHING whatsoever that doesn’t support and confirm that narrative is going to be dismissed by you guys before you even see it, regardless of who releases it, as this thread proves.

You guys have no interest in truth on anything. The radical left agenda is all that matters, no matter WHAT has to be done to further it. Lie, slander, cheat, bribe and discredit or arrest anybody that doesn’t go along…Whatever it takes to get your guys into power.

You’ve got two more years to bring destruction to the country before the next election. Don’t expect us to play dead and just whine like we’ve done in the past. We’re finally learning to play by your rules, which basically means anything goes. Get used to it.

4 Likes

Yes, freedom and transparency! After the intel agencies lied about Russian collusion and hunters laptop everyone should be sceptical of DC’s actions…

Don’t forget the WMD lies and Libya too…

2 Likes

I get it.

Libs bad. I totally get the political back and forth

But you guys wanted all of it. May be not you. I don’t know but the poster who is flooding the thread with PSAs and who will soon will start posting memes, wanted unedited footage and when it was released to a pundit said to let somebody else pour over it.

It’s funny as heck.