McCarthy gives ALL 1/6 footage to... Tucker Carlson?

I’m not bothered by any of it. If the GOP thinks Tucker Carlson is the best way to get information out to their electorate, then more power to them. I just think its pathetic and a symptom of how irrelevant the GOP as a party is becoming.

But the MSNBC editing was not unedited. They loop the footage. They went from landscape to portrait cropping to hide the photographer that stepped out of the doorway. They edited the retreat up the stairs from the unedited footage that I saw on Youtube shortly after J6. And despite that they still show what I indicated.

You went on to write: “Or edited by those who narrative you agree with good too?”

This is where my response really kicked off. MSNBC is your lot, not mine.

So by that standard you should agree that their editing is good.

Not me.

But I don’t have some knee jerk “it’s edited” response honed by denying PV etc videos. I’m quite comfortable with using an edit job by the other side since it still shows what I say it shows despite their effort to support the lies of the deep state and Democrats in particular.

2 Likes

Well, when you want to get something out contrary to the Left’s narrative you surely don’t think going first to those advancing the narrative is wise?

1 Like

Well Newsmax just lost 13 million viewers so it makes some sense to me.

It’s obligatory because you have been talking about unedited footage for years. He got first dibs that he needs to pour through apparently. Instead of just giving you what you wanted. Or did you really want it?

Imagine thinking that you need to counter the narrative that J6 was actually a bad thing.

1 Like

I am talking about the footage of the entire event.

You reading into it “can be seen to be acting by a script” is your imagination

The exact imagination that will proliferate if the unedited footage is released in its entirety. If it is ever releases. Yours is the exact type of post we shall all see

“But they made us do it!”

You Free thinkers

OK. Thanks for that additional clarification and snide vague question at the end.

1 Like

The truth is always a good thing.

Swing and a miss.

The “hero cop” was acting to script.

Not those he had been leading.

By his actions he knew the nightstick was gonna be there, knew the photographers were gonna be there, knew what to do, to go up the stairs and how to pose.

He was acting.

And even video edited by those who were supporting him shows it.

1 Like

Yes, the actions of the Democrats and other deep state scum was very deplorable.

2 Likes

The ■■■■■■■■ J6 “committee” could have released all of this if they wanted to do so. That was not their agenda. Didn’t see any whining about that from the ones whining now.

Tough ■■■■■

3 Likes

Right. Acting.

It doesn’t show it. You are assuming. Of course you are. Because conspiracies are easier than the reality.

Again. Giving this to Tucker is a brilliant move for the GOP. Hits the base right in the sweet spot.

They didn’t. Neither did McCarthy.

Tucker could release right this second unless he can’t for some reason.

Sgt Shultz … the role model of the American Left.

1 Like

Now it’s (D)ifferent?

Who’s surprised?

3 Likes

Oooh insulty :joy:

Keep conspiracies alive man!

Nobody is surprised at the fact that McCarthy has not released it either and you are blaming the libs for it lol

You mean like where the bow tie is?