Mayor of Olympia WA Supports BLM...Until Her Home Gets Vandalized

I only have so much room in the lifeboat to save those who can show they make an effort.

That’s all I needed hear.

Anyone else want to admit they aren’t acting in good faith?

Please provide me one post showing liberals saying private property deserves to be destroyed by rioters/protesters

Provide one quote of her saying she was okay with the destruction of other’s property by rioters

Nah. Ya’ll are cheering the destruction of her private property because you are looking at it through a false political lens that somehow she was okay with rioters destroying property.

Are there any principles cons won’t contradict?

Google is your friend. How about the Mayor of Baltimore and NBC? Is that acceptable to you?

Thats one. Now you can go and find others for this event. Im sure if you look, you could find some from the house speaker.

1 Like

Like this?

1 Like

No it’s not. The obvious context was that with limited resources being applied to give space to peaceful protesters the consequence was that it gave space to violent protesters.

Try again

Nope that one is good enough for me.

So your new standard of principle is one post from one person on a message board? Conservative principles are so fluid!

You asked and I gave you one? Talk about shifting the ■■■■■■■ goalposts.

2 Likes

Ahh. So destruction of private property is cool now?

I showed you one. Like you asked.

Uhm, no. I asked you due to your below response:

You’re justifying destruction of private property “cuz libz”

To justify @Medicswife2002 saying private property deserved to be vandalized

So you were wrong when you said no liberals cheered the destruction of private property. Progress!

2 Likes

I noticed no one called out the liberal either. You included.

1 Like

Quote me saying that

FYI.

There were two groups.

One unknown to the local activist community. Dressed as black block. A white man from the destructive anonymous group sprayed BLM on the mayors house, next to her LGTBQ flag and BLM sign.

The second group wearing neon green shirts labeled Peacekeepers are an established local activist group who came about after police/public incidents in 2015. Looks like they were borne out of a church but they are the area BLM group.

The actual organized BLM group chased the vandals away from property destruction throughout the evening, and also had immediate clean up crews to help the victims that evening and the next day.

Are you trying to process that? Ya, so was the mayor when quoted as such.

Yall act like everyone out there wearing team colors and everything is binary. Glenn Beck’s blog is ready to help reinforce that for you. I’m just here trying to believe we’re smarter than that.

Uhm. Maybe I didn’t see it? I don’t read every post.

So tell me, is vandalizing private property cool now?

Never said it was. And you asked for a post by a liberal saying it was cool to destroy property. And I gave you one.