Massive Protests in Europe Over Covid Shutdowns!

So yes to violent protests now? Just checking if the rules changed.

Nope, donā€™t condone the violence and I seriously doubt all, most or even a large fraction of that huge crowd in Australia got violent.

1 Like

Hey just like the BLM protests!

I donā€™t condemn BLM protesters, just the ones who get violent.

Me too.

I wonā€™t play the same game of tying the covid mandate protests to the violent fringe like yā€™all did with BLM in 2020. But here ya go just for funā€¦

Mostly peaceful!

Not great but at least it isnā€™t a building or someoneā€™s business.

Worseā€¦

Again I entirely support the peaceful protesters who are fighting against mandates. No problem with that at all. And I get that only a fraction are violent.

Some countries should probably take note that they donā€™t have nearly enough police power to save them if they enrage a significant portion of the population and taking away peopleā€™s ability to earn a living makes people really angry.

1 Like

Sure. Iā€™m not arguing with their anger or their right to protest.

Iā€™m just saying we might need a a handful of 17 year olds with ARs patrolling the streets against these hooligans.

Sure, that might help, too bad they donā€™t have guns.

2 Likes

You mean the thing that wasnā€™t an insurrection that you people have tried to milk for everything you can while most of the rest of us have moved on?

That was never an ā€œinsurrectionā€, it was stupid people acting stupidly and several hundred have been arrested.

If this follows the script you and I would now argue about the semantics of an insurrectionā€¦I might ask about the killing if ashlie Babbitt, youā€™ll claim something about white supremacy fueled by Donald Trump, I ll remind you that an overwhelming majority of the people at the rally that day had nothing to do with the event at the capital.

So letā€™s just not because itā€™s been argued a million times here. I do not believe that was anything close to an insurrectionā€¦if you feel differently I give you the privilege of winning the argument with the last post.

5 Likes

Indeed. Well Iā€™m sure many of them could carry illegally like that one kid in Wisconsin. Maybe add some clubs, knives and baseball bats. Whatever it takes to protect private property.

ā€œFailedā€?

Not illegal.

2 Likes

Cool well he could be a mentor to folks who want to patrol against these crazed lunatics who likely deserve to die.

Sure.

You mean the crook that stuck the gun in the face of the young man who was just acquitted of all chargesā€¦that guy?

5 Likes

Peaceful in a fiery way like here?