Massive Protests in Europe Over Covid Shutdowns!

Interesting that some parts of Europe obviously value freedom more than Americans.

7 Likes

Perhaps they aren’t where we are with trust yet. They don’t have “states” protecting them from the central government at all either.

We’ve still got a bit trying.

1 Like

2 Likes

We need rittenhouse and others to go to Europe and suppress this riot.

If these rioters cause any problem, they need to be dealt with. Do I have that right?

It looks the protests are spreading fast.

Will the Capitol Police send Officer Byrd to instruct in the proper ambush techniques for efficiently killing unarmed protestors?

Will the FBI dispatch SWAT teams to assist in predawn police raids?

5 Likes

You left out many actions of this “protest” - Setting fires, fighting with police, rioting.

Fiery but mostly peaceful.

How many people did police shoot at the Trump inauguration?

4 Likes

Sounds like Kenosha and Summer of Love.

5 Likes

It is an interesting juxtaposition, isn’t it? These are violent riots being met with force, but that’s okay because the reason (covid shut down) is something that they agree with.

In any event, I wish we could protest without getting violent. Here in America, the overwhelming majority of protests were peaceful, but all we hear about is the protests that turn to riots, thereby obviating the entire purpose.

I m sure 93% of the riots are peaceful

4 Likes

That’s because last summer nearly 600 riots killed what 25-30 people did a record amount of damage and destroyed countless businesses and livelihoods…so the whole “mostly peaceful” thing got tossed by reality.

4 Likes

Maybe EU politicians should grow some gonads and start fighting back on government mandates.

In American, Florida Governor, Ron DeSantis, signed the, " Let’s go Brandon Bill. " Ron said, “I told Floridians that we would protect their jobs, and today we made that the law…Nobody should lose their job due to heavy-handed COVID mandates, and we had a responsibility to protect the livelihoods of the people of Florida. I’m thankful to the Florida Legislature for joining me in standing up for freedom.”

Good for Governor DeSantis to stick of for free Americans living in that great state of Florida. Ron signed the “Lets go Brandon” Bill and gave our One Horse Dog Faces Pony Soldier the one finger salute.

2 Likes

what protests are that, to bring in mandates, fire police, fire fighters, military personnel, and corporations over 100 people. Faucci gives us vaccine and booster shots, and make us wear masks and now says we need another booster to be fully vaccinated.

Some states like Florida are protecting citizens rights. Other than that, most liberal blue states are taking away freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution. 550 - 600 liberal protests (RIOTS) during last summer destroyed cities and livelihoods. Although they were not directly related to mandates, the woke folks were raising hell about anything American.

Now we got woke politicians privately telling people they wear masks for photo ops. Thank God there are places like Florida that is saying enough is enough.

1 Like

only by the intellectually dishonest or lazy.

Good job, Europe. :clap:

4 Likes

Ridiculous comment

I don’t want to sidetrack the thread it’s about Europe…

But if you want to see the definition of intellectually lazy and dishonest I suggest you Google the reaction by the political left to the events of January 6, 2021 in Washington DC.

2 Likes

Exactly. Some of the same catalysts.

1 Like

You mean the reaction to the failed insurrection that we all watched in real time?

The problem you have here is that you can’t spin it away, because we all saw what happened as it happened.

Apparently this time it’s cool to violently protest.