Massive Protests in Europe Over Covid Shutdowns!

Fires are peaceful, right? Isn’t that what CNN and liberals have told us the past couple years?

3 Likes

Sounds like there is a violent element there just like during the BLM riots.

It’s why we need teens patrolling the streets with assault rifles tho- in case they meet up with crooks like that.

1 Like

In fact Europe protest look just like us protest.

So fiery IS peaceful. I never knew that until recently.

Thanks for the non answer.

1 Like

Is fiery peaceful though? I’m still confused. According to CNN and liberals here, fires are peaceful… at least for the past year+.

1 Like

Nah pretty clearly every liberal here has posted they were against the violence but supported the many peaceful protests. Kinda like…you with the covid mandate protests in Europe. Or do you support the violence there? Maybe I have that part wrong.

So- are you for the violence and property destruction…or opposed?

"Tens of thousands of people have been marching in the Belgian capital, Brussels, to protest against anti-Covid measures.

Some protesters threw fireworks at police officers, who intervened with tear gas and water cannon.

Demonstrators are mainly opposed to the use of Covid passes, which stops the unvaccinated from entering venues such as restaurants or bars.
This comes after fresh protests in the Netherlands against new lockdown rules.

On Saturday, people hurled fireworks at police and set fire to bicycles in The Hague, one night after protests in Rotterdam turned violent and police fired gunshots."

Well, for what it’s worth, I don’t follow the company line on Babbitt. At the very least, I would have liked an outside investigation, not the in-house whitewash that was actually done.

1 Like

Joe Biden said “he will shut down the virus.”

“Biden promises to ‘shut down the virus’ if elected” Biden promises to 'shut down the virus' if elected

So I believe that the virus is gone! Joe came in with his magic wand and presto the virus is gone. The next magic trick will be prosperity for all!

1 Like

That’s fine. I guess I should explain I really don’t like debates about “riot” no “insurrection”. They go nowhere…for the most part I share my opinion if you agree fine if you disagree fine…but after a few posts I m out one way or the other so that’s why I just sort of rudely ended the discussion (especially since I brought up 1-6-21). I sincerely believe that event has been overblown for political advantage…sentencing the Chewbacca guy to 41 months in jail for basically wandering around and acting stupid…putting Americans in solitary when our Vice President was helping to bail out arsonists and worse. That’s not equal justice under the law. Calling Jan 6 an insurrection is just wrong. It wasn’t those bozos were like my dog chasing a car they wouldn’t have known what to do if they’d caught it.

Again that’s my opinion. I m sure you disagree but wish you a pleasant Sunday.

Nah, I remember pretty much every prog defending ANTIFA and them using lasers to try to blind officers

6 Likes

Nah I literally remember y’all saying that any protester with a laser pointer should be shot on sight. I’ll pull it up when I have a chance.

I’m not talking about y’all, I’m talking about you©

Sure.

Woke Adjacent™

All y’all?

I think not.

The police opened fire with guns on the people? Wow!

If you have been paying attention to what’s going on in Australia for example, this shouldn’t surprise you. The assaults on people for daring to stand outside their home and smoke a cigarette etc. by the authorities has been very telling as to which way governments will go when citizens dare to say no.

1 Like

Yeah, it was so much worse than a year of riots, looting, burning down the cities, & murders. Pffffffffffffffffft!

1 Like