Massive Protests in Europe Over Covid Shutdowns!

The people are sick of it, they are now in their 4th wave of the virus spreading. When will we learn to just live with it? If these idiotic shutdowns continue, along with massive money printing/spending, we will have a world-wide depression, & THAT will result in massive death, wars, & possibly permanent poverty in many places that are now enjoying great living standards.

But hey, if it gives the left MORE POWER, it’s great!

3 Likes

funny. i dont see much video coverage of this, apart from schmos with phones

4 Likes

That’s by design I think.

2 Likes

absolutely it is

ah the press, there to show everyone what’s happening out there…

lol what jokes

Globalization MUST proceed…at all costs!

Then there are those where this is our united symbol, all across the globe regarding this. :fu:

Note that CBS reports actual riots in Europe with an “orgy of violence”. In the US, similar scenes from BLM/Antifa would be labeled “mostly peaceful protests”.

4 Likes

wow. yeah of course they twist it to push their agenda

1 Like

When Covid first hit I remember hearing a Dr. (not Fauci), but someone who actually made sense…make the statement that we are all going to be exposed, we are probably all going to get Covid…It’s here it’s not going away and the best thing we can do is learn to deal with it.

Trump had no vaccines and very few tools other than what his team developed literally on the fly to deal with the virus…Biden inherited vaccines and a years worth of the opportunity for his team to learn from the success and failures of their predecessors.

The left wit media in America doesn’t report this broadly because of what I call the BLM theory, people dying only matter when they help the narrative…But more people in America have died in 2021 than in 2020 from Covid. https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/582502-us-covid-19-deaths-in-2021-outpace-last-years-toll

"The United States passed yet another sobering milestone in the COVID-19 pandemic as the number of 2021 coronavirus deaths surpassed the 2020 total.

According to the latest available data from Johns Hopkins University, the U.S. has reached at least 770,691 COVID-19 deaths over the full course fo the pandemic.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicate that the total number of deaths involving COVID-19 in 2020 was 385,343.

That means that at least 385,348 COVID-19 deaths — more than the 2020 total —have so far been recorded in 2021, and that number will only rise in the days and weeks to come."

It really is time to stop crippling the economy, ignoring natural immunity, ignoring people’s right to determine along with their Dr’s what they will or will not inject into their own bodies, to stop slandering therapeutics, and to recognize that just like the flu Covid is here to stay. It’s part of our life…should we take precautions…Yes! Do we need to keep crippling our lives and livelihoods in pursuit of the false narrative that we will somehow eliminate Covid forever…No!

2 Likes

The Balkans are in trouble.

Taiwan is in trouble.

Big pieces are on the move.

4 Likes

Yes, the mainstream media associate riots with Europeans. Applying the term to others would be cultural appropriation.

Police reportedly opened fire on anti-lockdown protestors in the Netherlands. Where are the calls to defund the police in Europe?

1 Like

Better send in Kyle!

Nah, these aren’t filthy pack animals in the streets. These are 90 lbs goat ■■■■■■■ . We’re gonna need someone with spare mags to deal with this one.

:rofl:

4 Likes

they’re actually protesting limitations on their freedom (something people in non-US countries love)

not smashing apart communities because they were riled up by a race stoking leftist babified media

7 Likes

I hope they remain peaceful.

It doesn’t look like it.

It’s 100% by design, Europe supposed to be good little white leftists not a good look seeing them act like this especially over never ending lockdowns.

2 Likes

The state already isn’t.

1 Like

Austria too.

3 Likes

The interesting thing to me will be how the state responds to losing consent of the governed?

1 Like

Looks like the answer is bullets.

3 Likes

Indeed. Provoking further escalation.

2 Likes