Mass shooting in Dayton Ohio

Tells everyone they are shortsighted.

Can’t give an opinion with more substance than Jello.

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

He most certainly did and then rattled off Antifa and blm for good measure :man_facepalming:

You honestly think taking their toys away cause a civil war then you must think very little of you fellow man and consider them snowflakes.

A thousand bombings a year? Two thousands bombings a year? Followed by a plea for “perspective”?

Precious.

2 Likes

Yin:

If everyone did unto others as they would have others do unto them, these things wouldn’t happen.

Yang:

There’s ~330 million people in this country. You can’t even get every one of them to agree that eating people is bad.

As far as mental illness goes, people are trying to have that discussion without understanding mental illness. Same problem. More people need to learn more about trauma and the effects of leaving it untreated with regards to future radicalization of whatever outlet they end up at.

1 Like

Just a reminder of the good ole days …

:point_up_2:

That :point_up_2: is what we call a dodge folks.

2 Likes

I can sort of understand the defensiveness of gun owners and their knee jerk reactions to shift blame. I cannot however even begin to fathom the desire to minimize the racist aspect of it. When someone tells us they are a white supremacist and they want to kill Mexicans we should take their words at face value.

2 Likes

Oh sweet Jesus. And in another thread wasn’t someone lamenting the loss of Avergbear?

Yeah thats what I’m talking about. He then zeroed in on Antifa.

Yeah. That was funny.

1 Like

The Weather Underground was responsible for 25 bombings (not sure who was doing the thousands of others) which included blowing up a statue 3 times. Out of those 25 bombings there were 3 deaths. Those three deaths were members of the Weather Underground who killed themselves when a bomb they were making accidentally exploded.

The Weather Underground was despicable but pale in comparison to modern examples of a single person with a gun.

6 Likes

It’s not really a matter of opinion at this point.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1158008156200587264?s=21

Imagine if assault rifles had been as widely available then as they are now…

1 Like

Turds are gross like that. You beg for my attention with entry-level political banter and expect something anything other than of equal worthlessness in response. I am a mirror reflection of what’s in front of me like that. It’s nothing against you personally, @Cynic gets the same reflection when he throws his little shortsighted fits too.

You might notice I’m having a great conversation with @AZslim and @FreeAndClear. I appreciate their intellect and openness to perceive the world outside of their views instead of assuming they’re just right. Do you see a difference in the way I respond to them? They strike me as people who see the world through their experiences with people, and not by the articles they read on the internet.

This insanity needs to stop.

It starts at the top.

Here’s more about shooting & suspect.

No way to tell if shooter is from left or right or what was his motivation.

And he cannot say any more.

They are crazy excuse…here next time just throw your hands up in the air and run around in a panic…

You’ll get more done than excusing this.