Mass shooting in Dayton Ohio

Sure, go ahead and pretend his manifesto doesn’t exist

What posible reason is there to try shifting the blame away from white supremacists and onto another ideology?

Common theme. Mass shootings.

Illustrates the real problem and which constitutional right is the root cause, freedom of the press as opposed to the right to bear arms. These things frequently happen in clusters due to the press coverage of one event. Note I am not advocating infringing on free speech, just pointing out that the motivation for these events are usually press coverage, not having a gun.

2 Likes

Just pointing out that your early assumptions may be dead wrong.

We have 3 sets of thugs(white supremacists, BLM, and ANTIFA) in the country and i have no use for any of them.Consistent.

If we really want to talk about the loss of innocent human lives then lets talk about abortion as well. About 1800 per day average.

I don’t get caught up in the emotional claptrap by pretending it’s something as short-sighted as the type of violence being used. Common theme is crazy people. There are no answers that “work for the country” either, especially when the pretense is based on shortsightedness.

Yeah, people need to come to grips with white supremacy. We’ve spent over 200 years either ignoring it or excusing it.

We’ll never reach the white supremacists and their supporters of course, but we can reach other people.

1 Like

“They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” -fat donald

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1157860567354347521?s=21

If your theory were true then other countries would be having the same mass shootings that we are.

I do understand the need to blame everything but our gun culture though. It’s woven into the fabric of this country and there are no solutions and it will never change. You will live through thousands more mass shootings.

We have the shooter’s own words. He literally told the country why he did it.

Yeah, it definitely couldn’t have anything to do with online forums where the worst kind of hate speech is allowed to fester and spread like a virus, infecting more and more impressionable people. Certainly nothing to do with the fact that people who are radicalized can then go arm themselves as if they were heading off to war with the ability to take dozens of people down in less than a minute.

Ok what’s the longsight answer

That’s right, double down on that shortsightedness. Atta boy. If nothing else, consistenccy is a virtue for the virtuous. lol

1 Like

It’s your theory that the real problem here is freedom of the press? Really?

Wouldn’t it just be magical candy canes and pixie sticks if it were that easy?

He is suggesting that he heard something about the guy wanting universal income. Therefore it’s probable that he is a leftist who killed the invading horde of Hispanics.

That’s some supreme logic right there.

Five bucks says that gun advocates (in the media) go to work seconds after ever high profile mass slaughter preparing the excuses and diversions.

Let’s not rush… he is probably mentally ill…

Wouldn’t it be easier to simply condemn white supremacy and anything associated with it?

But there are some fine people on both sides…

Unicorns as well. I am just interested if there is one. By the way this isn’t mental illness. When a person snaps it doesn’t have to be mental illness just like with moooslims it could be a myriad of reasons but the slide radicalization whatever that radicalization May be is not mental illness imo. Same with the final choice to act. It doesn’t fit the mold and on an individual level it may even be a rational choice. The choice to kill the invaders of the Middle East or walmart