Mass murder in Orange County, California

Who’s the mental health community?

No, but someone else in you family may find it and use it improperly, possibly resulting in death. It’s good it’s locked in a safe.

Sounds a little inaccessible in an emergency though.

Seems like you have a predicament.

“Someone else …” That would be like a person, right?

Yes. Nobody really believes guns are alive. You really have to think outside the box.

So you keep all your firearms securely locked in a safe?

Another false conclusion.

Perhaps you don’t understand maths. To me, lives do matter, which is why I’d choose a reality with a homicide rate of 1 per 100,000 rather than 4 or 5 per 100,000.

the people who used to commit nutcases to institutions

That’s it! As the old bumper sticker said “When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns”.

Oh, Ronald Reagan. You should have just said so. We already knew he emptied the asylums.

Repeat after me
People kill people, people kill people using bombs, knives, crowbars, cars, trucks, ball bats, rocks, feet, fists, and firearms.

You forgot via the medium of paper cuts.

Then why do you and your ilk take exception to the adage “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”? If anyone is anthropomorphizing guns, it’s you.

Then figure out how to disband urban gangs and drug cartels because that’s where 90% of homicides originate … well unless you add in the killing of nearly 650,000 defenseless babies every year. Then the criminal on criminal murder rate doesn’t look so bad.

And I understand maths (sic) just fine.

1 Like

Glad to see some of you get all SUPER PUMPED at the opportunity to point out a murder that wasn’t gun related. A true gotcha moment for the willingly obtuse, cynical, and unthinking herd.

2 Likes

thats has nothing to do with what i posted

You mean Judges? those are the only people who can commit someone for more then 72 hours.

at the advice of…?

mmkay

Its extremely hard to have someone committed outside of criminal trial.