Mass incarceration through the years

Is your argument that lead is completely unrelated?

Where were the men who are crimeing now then?

To young thugs thugging? Yes.

No, to violence. It doesn’t have to be ‘thugging’.

Oh and by the way, they were eating the paint. Don’t eat paint.

The young men doing violence now? Yes.

If you don’t accept the obvious link between violence and environmental toxins, then I don’t see how we can proceed any further.

Broadened your scope quite a bit there.

Why didn’t girls do it, they grew up in the same environment.

I’m not sure. Possibly for the same reason men don’t have ovarian cancer.

Ridiculous. You can’t get cancer of something you don’t have.

Are the girls more violent now, in the post lead era, or then?

Criminal behavior manifests differently based on sex, but you knew that. I was being facetious.

Does it? You might want to look at videos of the riots.

Yes, it does in an aggregate sense. I feel like you’re being coy at this point.

So girls are becoming boys?

Not being coy at all.

But those 990 still reproduce. And even if they don’t, those same 990 can also commit a crime. Or even if they did not plan to commit a crime, laws change… what is illegal when the 5 went to prison may no longer be legal for the next 5. Or vice versa

Right, so 990 can reproduce or turn criminal. Along with the remaining 5 criminals not in jail - so like I was saying, you are not eliminating crime altogether.

But is the crime rate going to be higher or lower if the original 5 are away in prison ?

If 5 murderers are put away for good how many law abiding citizens will they get to murder in addition to their previous murders? None of course.

Very simple.

Murderers should never get out.

Could it be that those sympathetic to criminals are being obtuse? :thinking:

Yes. Most definitely.

Lady like behavior is on its way to becoming extinct.

It’s the lead.

Not exactly sure what your asking since your sentence is bizarre.

But lead isn’t the only crime factor. There are environmental ones as well. Its just a huge risk factor and contributing factor. Take it away, as we have now, and many kids who might have fallen onto the criminal side now don’t. Some still will due to other reasons but that doesn’t disprove the lead angle. Your trying to make it an all or none issue which no one has claimed it is.