Mark Zuckerberg tries to prepare Americans for the presidential election taking weeks to decide

Remember like 20 years ago?

There was a Supreme Court decision and everything.

3 Likes

Please detail your experience with military vote by mail.

I voted by mail for 20 years while on active duty. There is no military control over vote by mail. Military members request their ballot, receive their ballot, and mail in there ballot under the same time lines and under the same requirements as civilian vote by mail persons using the USPS.
.WW, PSHS

4 Likes

Postmarked by election day is made in a timely manner.

Postmarked by election day will be tallied even after election day once delivered by the USPS.

In state where that is the law, those votes will be considered on time and will be tallied.
That’s the law. You support “LAW and ORDER” right?
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhh…the famous “chad” thingy. I forgot about Florida’s bull ■■■■ . That’s a perfect example of the very beginning of what I’m suggesting. If…it isn’t determined…the country will begin to simmer…and the longer it goes on, the more civil unrest it will cause. If our government wants to screw up this country, that’s a very good start because many…will not sit idly by while they believe an election is being stolen and that will be the conclusion if…the outcome is not determined in the usual timely manner.

If that’s the law, then a plan has been put in place in which to accommodate that law and to produce the results in a historical, timely fashion. If it’s the law and it’s accompanied by mass confusion in counting the votes, then it will unleash a reaction by the people and I doubt it will be a positive one.

That election came out well for the Bush campaign.

Didn’t the early results go for Gore?

Seems like taking the time and trying to count all votes to the best of their ability is a bipartisan thing.

Well… it used to be anyway.

Trump has prepped y’all well I see.

3 Likes

If there are obvious footprints of integrity that the average person can follow to a logical conclusion, then I don’t forsee a problem. Let it be a cluster ■■■■ because of mail in voting and I do see a problem.

My reaction has nothing to do with Trump. I love my country and will defend an honest election and voting is at the very core of this. I don’t want Biden to win but I want Trump to win dishonestly even less.

Just because something takes more time to achieve doesn’t mean that it is not done well nor the end results are false.

This is a transparent attempt at front loading doubt among the President’s supporters to not accept the election results.

This is amplified by Russian disinfo.

So I have to ask… why is it so believable?

1 Like

Don’t worry, there won’t be mass confusion in counting the votes. The review of mail in ballots, security confirmation is a defined process - no confusion. Then there is the counting of the actual ballots themselves which is done the same way was in person cast ballots. Again no confusion.

Not liking the fact that you© won’t have immediate gratification of talking heads on TV telling Karen who won (even though the State hasn’t certified the results) because she is owed something that night or may not like that more people get to vote. You do know that the talking heads that night are not official results right?

Karen being a petulant child or not liking the results - that’s not confusion.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

As I consistently have said, when I wake up, the next morning after the election, the results should be determined. All plans should have this as the goal and the factors put in place to insure it.

OMG…and this coming from someone who swallowed the Trump Russian collusion lie for over two years and regurgibleeted it here in Hannity Land?

This is a current assessment by the DHS.

You know… one of the things that Trump is in charge of.

…along with China and Iran. I wonder why both of those countries are clearly for Biden? Russia doesn’t want Trump in office either. If any country meddles in our election, it will be for Biden and the reason for that is truly scary.

Which is not what the DHS assessment says.

This won’t happen because it can’t.

Sounds like a built in mechanism for crying fraud when there isn’t any.

This comes as the U.S. intelligence community says Russia, China and Iran are attempting to meddle in the upcoming election. Earlier this month, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence released information warning of several countries, including Russia, China and Iran, which are seeking to influence the 2020 elections.

Historically…it has. Not doing what has consistently been the norm is a potential mechanism for fraud.

Well struck. Good post!