Mark Zuckerberg tries to prepare Americans for the presidential election taking weeks to decide

Some conservatism, hearkening back across the wide gulf of 16 years.

Gee I wonder what could be different about this year?

In the middle of a national health emergency a lot of people are going to mitigate risk and vote by mail. So historical comparisons don’t mean anything.

You’re just on board with the game plan that has been broadcast for awhile. Declare early victory then claim fraud to muddy the water.

People are ready for that and won’t be buying it.

5 Likes

The DHS assessment also says that targeting the legitimacy of mail in ballots is a Russian disinfo operation.

Nothing. Get off of your butt and go vote. It’s as easy as going to a beauty shop. Just ask Nancy.

I am going to vote.

Requested my mail in ballot last night.

Easier than anything.

No way am I letting all those Trump Covidians breathe on me. I’ll be voting by mail, perfectly legal and traceable.

I like it so much I’m doing it like 50 times a day.

6 Likes

Can you quote the DHS assessments on China, Iran and Russia, to back up you post?

Don’t need to.

My ballot will arrive by mail and I can return it the same way well in advance. Or gee, even mail it on election day so it’s postmarked November 3rd and it will count.

.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Did you “get off of your butt” and request this? If so, I have no problem with that. In the best interests of our country though, I wouldn’t wait till the day of the election to send it.

Not really, my state has online ballot requests.

Personally I wouldn’t wait to return my mail in vote, it will go in ahead of time. But in my state I can wait until election day and as long as it’s postmarked for November 3rd, my anti-trump vote will count.

That’s the law and I support “LAW AND ORDER”, and ballots received after November 3rd count as long as they are postmarked by November 3rd. Do you support law and order?
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

I have no question regarding your integrity. I just do not want those who do not share your level of integrity, to have the opportunity to commit voter fraud and desire elements put in place, to insure that doesn’t happen.

Cool, then you can support mail in voting as EVERY state has procedures in place to prevent mail in voter fraud and to validate that the ballot returned was sent by the individual.

So the peons are getting to vote the same way that the President is voting. That is a good thing.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

Too bad

2 Likes

Can you show where the law says votes must be tabulated before the end of election day?

Or not…since it is not an actual requirement

That is not in any way true. Not even remotely

So basically you have a Gen Z attention span. What has the internet done to y’all.

5 Likes

Yeah…I know. It’s just been the historical truth that you now want to rewrite.

Wow!?!

Looky, looky…the “chad” excuse once again.

There is no rush. The following are long existing statutory deadlines in Florida.

November 7 (Sat) Deadline for county canvassing boards to file First Unofficial Results of the General Election with the Department of State. §102.141, F.S. – No later than noon of the 4th day after a general election.

November 12 (Thu) Deadline for county canvassing boards to file Second Unofficial Results of the General Election with the Department of State, only if recount was conducted. §102.141, F.S. – No later than 3 p.m. of the 9th day after the election.

November 13 (Fri) Deadline for receipt of overseas ballots for General Election. §101.6952(5), F.S. ‐ Ballot must be postmarked or signed and dated no later than the date of the election and received no later than 10 days from the date of the election.

November 15 (Sun) Deadline for county canvassing boards to submit Official Results to the Department of State for the General Election. §102.112, F.S. – By noon on the 12th day following the election.

And the deadline for certification.

November 17 (Tue) Elections Canvassing Commission meets to certify Official Results for federal, state, and multicounty offices. §102.111, F.S. – 9 a.m. on the 14th day after a General Election.

November 17 (Tue) The Department of State certifies as elected the presidential electors of the candidates for President and Vice‐President and preparation of Certificate of Ascertainment.

I would also note the actual Presidential Election does not occur until December 14th and the results of that election are not certified until January 6th, 2021, so there is no hurry.

1 Like