Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

Nope sorry, you need the express approval of qualified black people, liberal ones, to get a pass on saying it. I don’t see how else to interpret what he is saying.

Is it somehow incomprehensible to you that people with similar political and world views can independently reach very similar conclusions about current events without any sort of collaboration or collusion?

That’s the ticket. It seems that ending the word in “a” instead of “er” makes it acceptable to libs too. Then they will just laugh and bump fists.
:fist_right::fist_left:

#LarryWillmore

So I guess we’re at the point where angry old white guys are bitter they can’t drop N bombs. Trump’s America.

2 Likes

It’s idiotic how predictable they are.

1 Like

Crazy comes from crazy.

Why post lies, dude?
I’ve only heard that people are angry that ANYONE is using the word. It’s supposed to be bad, demeaning, hurtful.

Nope, not a word I use or want to use, sorry. I just find the rules surrounding it fascinating.

Yep. You need approval.

Do you have a problem with that?

You can have an honest conversation like army cowboy did if you really want to know. But white people don’t get to dictate the rules around that word.

You don’t have to do any of that. White people quick enough to use ■■■■■■ when there’s no black people around, aren’t they? And hardly ever get called out on it.

Now, if you’re gonna use it in the presence of blacks people, yeah, it’s advisable to know they’re cool with it before you do so.

Smh you people.

You just admitted that you are an angry old white guy. LOL.

I actually laughed out loud when I read that. Outrage! You have to make sure black people are cool with you using a racial slur referring to them in front of them before you do it.

Lol, not the white people I associate with, anyone who used it around them would be instantly excommunicated from the group.

Not angry, old and white, guilty as charged.

Nonsense. You’re from Ohio, right? And you never hear that word used and when you do that person is immediately shunned? You are full of ■■■■■ Not one person you know is even casually racist?

1 Like

You just admitted that you are an angry old white guy. LOL.
[/quote]

Not angry, old and white, guilty as charged.
[/quote]

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Hell, I’m 60.

Sorry, nobody gets to dictate what I can say or not say, no matter what color they are or what the word is. That I don’t use it, is my choice, nobody else’s.

Well I am only 56 not sure if that actually qaulifies as old, general rule of thumb is, anyone more than seven years older than you is old heh

So I’m the old fart then. LOL.