March 4th, 2021

So did buildings burn and general mayhem happen today in DC?

I was busy having a life understanding that the whole QAnon thing is a stupid farce created by stupid people trying to use it as a way to slander good honest hard working patriotic conservatives.

Guess I was right to not take lefties seriously

It was all a manufactured thing to garner more hysteria against conservatives/republicans.

Bet there are a lot of pissed of libs crying in their soy milk they couldn’t pass a few more restrictions against their enemies since there was no footage to run non-stop on CNN of the latest “insurrection”.

Like the good hardworking conservatives attacking the capitol in an attempt to overturn a legal US presidential election and illegally install a man who incited them by lying about a false election? Those conservatives? They are the reason for the extra security at the capitol.

Fortunately somebody takes righties seriously.

You should give those libs time to calm down. Apparently they get a little testy when cons attack the US government and try to illegally overturn elections.

2 Likes

Wonder what the merchants of fear and loathing on the left will come up with next…

“QAnon is coming to the Capital in April 15 to protest tax day…”

The people peddling this nonsense are the same ones endlessly peddling lie after lie about conservatives.

1 Like

Oh, they have some new scheme in the works. They are already pushing that the fence needs to stay for “several more months”. Every month it’s going to be a new threat until they enact every right restricting piece of ■■■■ bill they can.

It will be hard to stoop lower or get any more restrictive than supporting traitor trump.

Better hope one of those covid positive illegals doesn’t move in next door.

Anybody else amazed at how much more the left knows about Qanon than the right? I’m talking every little detail, at least in this thread.

1 Like

I don’t even have the first clue how to even get to the supposed site where all this crap is supposedly talked about and put out there. :woman_shrugging:

I don’t Google it, I don’t look for it, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. Yet here I am, a supposed supporter of all things Q just because I support the majority of Trump’s policies and thought he did a decent job in the position. :woman_shrugging:

Gee willikers, who knew people would get upset with people supporting a traitor? :man_shrugging:

Who said we were upset you are supporting Biden?

:clown_face:

It’s the same way with past groups as well the first time I heard the words alt right it was Hillary Clinton, pizzagate on huffpost, and Qanon on this forum from the left.

Remember a few years ago when the idiot tiki torch guys- unite the right were supposed to show in mass at DC and ended up being 10 of them.

I was amazed there were able to get a few thousand at the capital the left is much better at organizing in mass than the idiots on the far right could ever dreamed of.

Know thy enemy which is Ignorance.

Allan

“Most likely” in whose mind ?

It’s

Almost

They

Made It Up!

The journalists who have looked into it and Frederick Brennan… the guy who started 8chan.

So… leftists made up the whole QAnon kerfuffle.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

Meanwhile in the real world not dominated by some stupid liberal prank called QAWhatever…

Our country is expecting 117000 minor children to slam into our southern border. That’s four times the same # as last year. I just watched a story on Fox interviewing the sheriff from Cochise County Arizona talking about the roads that were being used to build a very effective wall that is no longer being built as a crime scene.

Maybe if we are talking about the left’s made up QAnon lie then we aren’t talking about what a complete ■■■■■■■ joke the presidency of Biden and his handlers has turned into.

1 Like