March 4 2017 Spying accusation

It is mostly true.

you know, i have looked for a NY times article in july 2016 on google and nothing. Looked for twitter and nothing.

perhaps you just made it up like collusion.

please find me the article prior to the debate or just send me the search engine you use.

Someone should investigate that.
Oh wait, they did.
For two and a half years.
They concluded that there was insufficient evidence of cooperation between anyone in the Trump campaign and Russia in order to have Russia interfere with our election.

President’s and many in their administration deal with people from all over the world. If people go into shock every time someone in the campaign talks with a Russian and ignores the time they deal with some other foreign national, then yes…it will appear that they deal with a lot of Russians.

i found one

If you went on to read the rest of the sentence, I was talking about energy. We
trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined.
And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders. I think that
would be a great benefit to us. But you are very clearly quoting from WikiLeaks. What is
really important about WikiLeaks is that the Russian government has engaged in espionage
against Americans. They have hacked American websites, American accounts of private
people, of institutions. Then they have given that information to WikiLeaks for the purpose
of putting it on the internet. This has come from the highest levels of the Russian
government. Clearly from Putin himself in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have
confirmed, to influence our election. So I actually think the most important question of this
evening, Chris, is finally, will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are
doing this, and make it clear that he will not have the help of Putin in this election. That he
rejects Russian espionage against Americans, which he actually encouraged in the past.
Those are the questions we need answered. We’ve never had anything like this happen in
any of our elections before.

that is from open borders to collusion. I wonder what the article says.

It is pretty clear you won’t admit that the Russians have engaged in cyber attacks
against the United States of America. That you encouraged espionage against our people.
That you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do
whatever he wants to do. And that you continue to get help from him because he has a very
clear favorite in this race. So I think that this is such an unprecedented situation. We’ve
never had a foreign government trying to interfere in our election. We have 17, 17
intelligence agencies, civilian and military who have all concluded that these espionage
attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin. And they are
designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing.

Not quite sure what the point being made is.

The original claim was that Clinton introduced the Russian Collusion Narrative in the 3rd debate.

The open question of Trump and his Russian ties was long before that.

No, it isn’t.

before a building is built all the materials are scattered, Hillary framed the whole narrative that has been oft repeated in that debate.

Mueller used the same words in his press conference.

Pretty lame.

The problem with your theory is that there’s absolutely no evidence to support it at all. The evidence that does exist shows a handful of trolls operating out of Eastern Europe who had no effect on the election at all.

you obviously did not read the article

People in the campaign were busy even trying to contact the wrong Russians.

Remember the Wrestler?

No they weren’t.

Of course they were.

To deny that is denying reality.

1 Like

No, they weren’t. In ever case except one in this whole mess, they didn’t make contact. They were contacted.

The exception being Steele.

Learn some tradecraft.

Once again… disconnected from reality. Why even bother?

That is the reality.

Micheal Cohen was just one of the idiots who was trying to make contact with Russians.

He was completely incompetent and failed.

Contact. Contact.