March 4 2017 Spying accusation

Flailing. Flailing.

You know it’s true. Steele being the sole exception.

This is the type of stuff we get when on is not rooted in reality.

Go forth and fantasize more.

Absolute reality and you know it. Every single case except one.

Who is Erika Thompson?

And that’s the rat ■■■■ in the rice. Tradecraft is important.

Oh and one other thing, you © shouldn’t have put Trump’s name in the Special Counsel letter for Mueller. You © made it personal.

What happened out of the Mayflower Hotel Meeting?

Dude… they were up to their eyeballs in Russians.

You can blame Manafort for that… but it happened.

The crux of the biscuit.

Rod Rosenstein isn’t a collective.

:rofl: Some people went to an event to honor Henry Kissinger. Two US citizens had a chat.

Is that what you’re libberishing about?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: he didn’t do it by himself. But nice try.

You realize what you just admitted to?

It wasn’t “Some People went to an event”

It was more than that. To say anything else is divorced from reality. Yet again.

How does one dismiss Flynn going to Peter Smith at the behest of Trump to go and obtain Clinton’s emails… trying to make contact with Russian intelligence but failing.

Dude later killed himself.

I think that there is a mistake being made here assigning collective blame to people who have nothing to do with events so one can get that sweet sweet victimhood.

A powerful drug it is.

Doing that on an anonymous political message board is like screaming at the sky.

Just as effective.

^^^^^^^^^^ The perfect example of choosing to stick your head in the sand and ignore the truth. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Name what is false about those two sentences.

The question you responded to was about spying and you chose to ignore the truth that the spying done on Trump was initiated through the spying on Carter Page. So tell me…if Page was such a serious problem that it initiated this FISA warrant, how much time did he spend in jail for his crime?

A lot of that could be answered by the President declassifying the FISA Warrant. That is something that I have been supporting since the whole thing came to light.

I think it would clear up a lot of misconceptions.

Is that the one you were libberishing about? Sines or whoever his name is is a US citizen. Been here for decades.

Who initiated the contact? Who said hello first?

You’ll never admit you were wrong.

pot and kettle