March 4 2017 Spying accusation

Ok.

It doesn’t matter whether he had left of not. Page was still there when they tried to get the first warrant when the courts turned it down.

That warrant also allowed them to peek inside his data base that’s stored in Utah, all his electronic communicates going back years and years.

Once in if he communicated with Reince Priebus then that pops up…and those that he had communicated. That means any communications between Trump and Priebus can be unmasked.

They weren’t after Page…they used Page as a key to get into Trump campaign.

And then someone using Samantha Power name since she claimed it wasn’t her unmasked that information/electronic communications.

As for whether you voted for Obama…I don’t care. I care that you understand what went down…and how the system was manipulated into a mass surveillance tool into opposing presidential campaign.

I understand completely what went down.

Russian intelligence worked to interfere in the 2016 election and the Trump Campaign knew that they would benefit from that interference.

The GOP shouldn’t put up a two bit con man next time.

Weak.

So you support spying on your opponent presidential campaign then.
Good to know…I’m sure you have my back when I advocate it in few months once libs determine which left-wing yahoo that will lead em.

If there is a basis for an investigation and it is conducted in a legal manner, then I have no problem with there being an investigation on a political candidate.

As I have stated before.

That if the corruption of Hunter Biden in Ukraine was a real concern, then there is a legal way to launch an investigation.

What the President did wasn’t that.

2 Likes

Really? What was the illegal part of requesting Ukraine to investigate their records? That would seem to be the primary place to start…where everything happened. If the found nothing…fine. If they found something, then it could be passed on for further investigation.

Again…please name the illegal part.

The President doesn’t have to do anything illegal to reach the level of impeachment.

What he did was abuse the power of his office.

That is bad.

1 Like

Hillary introduced the Russian collusion narrative in the 3rd debate when trump talked about open borders. you know better

President Trump had been questioned it about before then.

Yet there’s no evidence they had any effect on the outcome of the election and it wasn’t the Russians who were the target of the investigation, it was the Trump campaign.

A campaign that was neck deep in Russians.

That’s not true.

Okay. Shoulder deep.

Some people did some thing on Facebook. It changed the METT-TC. Both sides tried to take advantage of the changed battle space.

They would have been stupid not to.

when, was he questioned about it? you made a claim as did i.
you can read the transcript of the first debate but where is your source?

seems now it was ukranians.

Notice the Date

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758236300554174465

So trump treated the dems had a narrative on Russian collusion that Hillary unveiled in the debate

2016 wasn’t that long ago.

There is no need to try to win internet points.

Donald Trump has been asked about his ties to Russia for quite a while.

It might have something to do with being neck deep in Russian Mob ties surrounding his business and real estate.