Manafort counsel has been feeding Mueller's questions to Trump legal team

This is not a small point, one I tried to make yesterday.

In every other Presidential scandal, the President has been able to surround himself both personally and with WH Counsel of the top talent in the country, and they could as deep as they wanted.

Trump’s personal counsel is a handful of ham n’ eggers, and even the WH Counsel is down to a staff of less than 25 with the ones left looking for the exits. The President simply doesn’t have much in the way in the way of legal talent to protect and advise him.

5 Likes

Add to this the fact that he tends to not listen to his counsel, and it gets even more grim.

It doesn’t help that everyone involved is a total gibbering moron with inflated egos and loyalty only to themselves.

When the hammer falls it will turn into a Every Man for Himself Bloodbath.

His gut is smarter than all their brain.

Sic intended.

2 Likes

It’s making a profit.

Oh DOH!

Skimming rather than reading kills me again.

You don’t seriously believe there is any equivalency here??? :roll_eyes:

Apples to Oranges comparison. If what was above this in the thread is true, the Mueller team ■■■■■■ up big time by letting the don’t reveal anything we tell you or ask you to third parties provision removed.

No, it’s worse for Trump. The current president is a party to witness tampering.

1 Like

Unless what happened was something they expected. Perp walk is coming for Trump.

How do you know that part wasn’t intentional?

Daydream believer.

exactly the point. there is no equivalency. Trump is the president and that means he can make other attorneys do what he wants them to do. if that means tell them what investigations are looking at then he earned that right by being selected to run the country. the buck doesn’t stop with him without some good rewards in return.

Agreed. Wonder why they did the.

another good post. we dont arrest the President of the united states. they get to be above the law while in office. now when they leave all bets are off. but even when Trump leaves he is not going to be arrested or go to jail.

'xcept there is nothing illegal about Manafort’s lawyer team communicating with Trump’s lawyer team.

I don’t think you understand the implications of this.

Mueller did not ■■■■ up.

Mueller wanted Trump’s legal team to know what they are asking, and what they are digging for?

Not likely.

Why not. Mueller already knows he’s dealing with dishonest people.

Why else would they leave that stipulation off?

Mueller wanted Manafort’s team to pass notes on to Trump’s.

I disagree.

Either way however, it’s not witness tampering if they share information amongst themselves. Typically you want to keep those under investigation as much in the dark as you can keep them.

(also I fixed an errant end tag in your post)