Manafort counsel has been feeding Mueller's questions to Trump legal team

Well certainly gay.

But loves muslims.

hahaha. no that money belongs to the us now

Why would mueller get to scrap the rest of the deal and keep manafort’s assets??

I will laugh if Trump based his Mueller answers on Manafort’s information lol.

2 Likes

obviously. how could he not being gay and muslim.

but at least I made a small fortune during the Obama years thanks to such a great economy. my wealth accumulation made having to suffer a gay as President all the more worth it. I’m still doing good too under Trump, maybe he is gay too?

2 Likes

because of securing a guilty conviction. are you trying to pull people’s leg here? hahaha

Trumps twitter today is just insane. Like a Breitbart comments section.

2 Likes

Just as with Nixon and Agnew, short sighted Republican voters put us into this mess. Did investigators back then have the power to immediately remove corrupt individuals from power? No, but eventually the investigations painted a picture that made them continuing their jobs untenable 45 years later, will Republicans once again place the country’s health above their own political interests? Probably not, but I guess we shall see.

He gets to scrap the sentencing leniency. All the rest of it, the asset forfeiture, the guilt pleas on federal charges, the guilt pleas on STATE charges, remain in effect.

Bit of a ■■■■ up on Manafort’s part, don’t you think? What could possibly have been the ROI?

I don’t think you understand Manafort’s plea deal.

You might try reading up on it.

4 Likes

That’s Denald btw…but Trump’s is now even crazier than Denald’s.

You’re right President Trump absolutely said that, he also said they would be reviewed by his lawyers before submission to Mueller.

My guess (and it is only a guess) is that he is betting the house (literally and figuratively) on a pardon - everything else be damned.

1 Like

why would he need his lawyers to review anything? if he was telling the truth in his answers and has nothing to hide, then no need for stupid attorney double-speak and legal mumbo jumbo.

His lawyers are as dumb as Trump.

This is checkmate Mueller.

Republicans now have foxnews and an entire media presence to ensure that, no matter how crazy their boy in the Oval Office gets, support for republicans will never fall below the threshold that requires them to act.

It’s the Fifth avenue principle.

1 Like

Apparently, Jerome Corsi is the super double secret squirrel lynchpin for the whole thing now. Who knew?

It’s always best to run everything through lawyers anytime you’re dealing with law enforcement. Always.

They are correct when they say anything you say can be used against you in court

1 Like

Oh yes waddling fat Lynch. Wonder what she’s been up to lately.

I agree. He’s gotta be an idiot, though, because he pleaded guilt in that agreement to charges in three different states as well as the federal charges.

(Accidentally deleted my other reply, stupid iPhone)

1 Like