Manafort counsel has been feeding Mueller's questions to Trump legal team

Trumps answers on his homework was based on the info Manafort told Mueller - which Mueller knows are lies.

Oh that’s fabulous!

No, it’s not a screw up. It is probably a set up. Mueller, knowing that Manafort and Trump have a JDA and also knowing that Manafort and Trump lie like rugs, expected Manafort to go back to the Trump team and coordinate their lies, which was then used to form Trump’s written answers to Muellers questions, in which the President probably perjured himself.

3 Likes

Yes, this is all totally normal…

:grin:.

This legit wouldn’t surprise me.

3 Likes

What do you think of Manafort? What kind of man is he?

Somewhat unusual but not illegal. That is the point. There will be no perp walk over this.

Mueller has evidence that Manafort lied… Manforts lawyers were communicating with Trumps lawyers as Trump was answering Muellers will questions. You don’t see anything wrong with that?

You don’t have to downplay it. It’s not somewhat unusual, it’s highly unusual.

1 Like

Let’s look at the ROI. What was Manafort’s ROI for lying?

What was Mueller’s ROI for letting this provision fall out of the plea deal? He may very well have absolute evidence of the President lying to the special counsel, obstructing justice, AND witness tampering all written down in the President’s response to the take-home exam.

Manafort and Trump may have been thinking they “got away with one” because they failed to think two moves ahead.

Could be they were playing Old Maid to Mueller’s chess.

1 Like

Of course they did. If they already knew the answers to the questions they were asking.

Which they have a strong record of doing, it would seem.

there has already been perp walk over this. The only question now is how much extra time Paulie spends in prison for his lying and obstruction.

“Somewhat” lol.

Unless of course any mistruths were co-ordinated.

Which would never happen, both Manafort and Trump are paragons of virtue. :grin:.

3 Likes

Someone else who doesn’t understand what is happening.

Please enlighten me.

But still not illegal. :+1:

Nothing even remotely connected to the 2016 campaign.

Apart from Papadopoulos, of course.

Nothing I could say would enlighten you and wouid only be a time suck.

I’m perfectly okay with you not understanding. It’ll make it all the sweeter when Mueller’s report comes out and all the rest of the indictments are filed.

So you’re going with the technically it’s not illegal angle?