Manafort and Cohen..... Nothing Burgers?

Trump’s organization is a privately held company, so he has had no accountability in his professional career. When someone runs a publicly traded company, they have a board of directors over them. They have to answer to the stockholders through that board of directors, thus, they are use to accountability.

This is one of Trump’s greatest weaknesses. He is not use to that accountability, thus thinks he can get away with anything.

That is proving to be a problem for him now.

2 Likes

i think a LOT of people don’t understand the difference. i’d say a ton don’t understand what the board of directors do.

now, i’m not saying that CEOs can’t hide stuff from the board but i am saying it’s much harder and there is accountability.

1 Like

He also seems to think that he has unlimited power to do whatever he wants. Which he (and his family) are quickly finding out isn’t anywhere near the truth. Being POTUS is not like sitting in Trump Tower.

1 Like

It’s a ghost town in here with respect to the usual Trump cultists. Where are they all? Reality finally catching up to them? Have they figured out they supported a criminal and a horrible human being?

3 Likes

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse…

1 Like

Most Americans know bad behavior when seen. It can be forgiven (all politicians lie) explained away (he’s a counter puncher) and justified (the economy is good). But the behavior remains reprehensibly bad; defensive, insecure, petulant, peevish, careless, dishonest, lazy and stupid.

Most will eventually see it and reject it.

2 Likes

It’s very difficult to defend the fact that the POTUS you adore and defend, is named as a co-conspirator in two felonies.

1 Like

Not yet, don’t get me wrong I think they are butt clenching hard right now, but their resolve is strong.

1 Like

I typically would tend to agree with this whole thing. But the virtual cult-like obedience, loyalty, and devotion to Trump by some, albeit an ever shrinking number, leads me to believe they lack the awareness to overcome their obsessions towards him.

As for the last of your post, I sincerely hope.

1 Like

I hope so too, NF, but this has been cited before: Nixon had a 25% approval rating AFTER being forced from office. So that tells us volumes about cult-like loyalty. There will always been 25% of folks who have no awareness or their awareness is overpowered by loyalty. Strange.

1 Like

Quality Twitter:

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/status/1071455760792530944?s=21

7 Likes

You’re right. It feels like there is some secret Trump defender meeting.

1 Like

Ya it’s really noticeable

1 Like

You mean rat.

2 Likes

They won’t show up for a while.

I guess it depends on what he was wearing when he did it.

I guess something bergers is a better description.

1 Like

Is there another room or site that Im missing?

Nerthin Berders

You can tell they have no collusion becasue they won’t end the investigation. They’d have to admit that…LMAO!

Nothing burgers and fool fries…