President Trump says payments to women were 'private transaction,' not criminal offense

That is your speculation.

I deal in cold hard facts.

fact is that Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign finance laws and implicated the president.

fact is the at the time Cohen was employed by Donald Trump.

Fact is that Cohen set up an LLC to hide the payout.

fact is that trump (and/or his companies) reimbursed Cohen for the money paid.

Facts over speculation.

Allan

That was all common knowledge before the report about Cohen was released. Remember the audio tape of Trump and Cohen that the FBI got when they raided Cohen’s home?

1 Like

Well… to tell you the truth, I have not seen Trump’s wedding vows . So I dont know if he cheated or not. Not everyone vows to be monogamous these days, Tommy.

Also point to the post where I said positive things about cheating.

Deal with this cold hard fact:

Trump is neither indicted nor convicted of any crime, especially colluding with Russians to win the election in 2016.

It is that fact too hard and too cold for ya?

already dealt with.

Neither was Nixon, and he resigned.

Allan

Have they not been?

Are they not?

1 Like

Damn - 2 people beat me to it.

Good grief. The quotes of Donald explicitly denying making the payments are right there. Donald lied to your face and you still defend him. That’s eleventy-dimensional.

It’ll be a great ■■■■ show. Can’t wait. Pense’s SCOTUS nominations will be just as great as Trump’s if you succeed.

But I’m betting you don’t.

Um… no.

The good thing is that people die and get replaced.

even trump’s SCOTUS nominees will pass on and get replaced i remember thinking the same exact time when the Burger court came into vogue,

The only thing different is that I prolly wont be alive to see Gorsuch and Kavanaugh pass.

But they will and things will change once again.

The difference between you and me is that I am a long term thinker and you a short term one.

Allan

1 Like

Oh. 'Cause he sure sounds like a cornered animal to me.

shrugs

Mr. Cohen made the payments.

Guess who told him to make those payments.

at the direction of candidate trump. Hence conspiracy.

Allan

That is not a violation of election law. Do you have anything else?

1 Like

Its a violation of Campaign Finance Laws. You got anything else? Case slammed shut!

Get over it! Politicians lie. Nothing new. We expect them too. My feelings arent hirt. Im not his wife.

Obama and his campaign were found guilty of campaign finance violations to the tune of $2 MILLION and the penalty was a $300K fine.

John Edwards went to trial for campaign finance violations when private money was used to support his mistress and their love child and he was found not guilty of CFV.

So there is precedent for both situations of guilt and innocence of CFV and whatever President Trump did falls in the John Edwards category so he’s correct that there is no crime.

Politically it will not hurt President Trump as it did John Edwards since Trump voters were well aware of his lifestyle, his multiple marriages, his multiple affairs so the revaluation that he paid hush money is/was no big surprise.

The immorality of LIBERALISM has been forced on society so you could say it’s come back the bite leftists in the form of President Trump. :rofl:

3 Likes

Obama and his campaign did not commit a felony. Hence only a civil fine.

Allan