Man Who Fired First Shots Behind Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Has Been Charged

Not judging by those charges.

It’s adorable that you probably think politics shouldn’t be in the judicial system. There’s no alternative.

Coolbeans, bro. The longer he’s in there, the bigger his prize will be when he’s released, and there will be 2.5 less animals in the streets.

2 Likes

That was my only point. I don’t care much beyond that.

That’s nice. Almost as nice as a rabid mob getting smacked down by a mere child. lol

1 Like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This “child” was released on bond. Your conservative wartime hero is free at last!

He was? Oh, imagine that. lol

It doesn’t work like that. Charging a minor as an adult doesn’t make him an adult in the eyes of the court.

I haven’t heard anyone suggest he be tried as an adult anyway - he can still be charged with murder as a minor.

Yep, he is out doing photo ops and praising the my pillow crack head.

Gofundme came to the rescue

1 Like

2 Likes

Mmmmm

Ain’t it grand when citizens choose to help their fellow citizens make bail?

3 Likes

Not one business was burned to the ground in the peaceful protest against little Kyle’s wrongful arrest.

6 Likes

Kyle wasn’t killed after killing someone in public. Let’s not compare this to Floyd or Breonna.

Kyle is now free to fully ascend to Trump like fame among conservatives.

It is, no problem with it whatsoever.

1 Like

Let’s not forget he is white and rich too.

1 Like

That’s right, he survived a pack of wild animals, and not one person committed a felony in protest to his wrongful arrest.

Not one building burned, not one person murdered, not a single cop ambushed, just a group of Americans around the country banding together to help an innocent child, peacefully.

The domestic terrorists on the left could learn a few lessons here about what’s appropriate when someone they don’t even know or have anything to do with is wronged.

Or, another pack of wild animals will eventually come up against an adult with a spare mag. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Nah I don’t think he is rich (well at least he wasn’t before he killed someone). He allegedly used Trumps stimulus check to illegally purchase his weapon.

Ooh! I’d love to see the source for that claim.

2 Likes