Man Who Fired First Shots Behind Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Has Been Charged

35 years old and still acting like a thug. What a loser.

Not sure if he’s been arrested along with the charges, but it no doubt will bolster Rittenhouse’s defense. Kyle remains in a juvenile detention center, held without bond for defending himself against a pack of wild animals.

2 Likes

Typical Biden goon.

1 Like

That’s a great place for him. Murderous animal. The justice system is likely to throw the book at him.

3 Likes

Cute liberal fantasy. lol

3 Likes

Is he not held without bond? Is the justice system not likely to throw the book at him? Cute con fantasy. Lol.

It is hard to see how prosecutors can keep the Rittenhouse case going.

2 Likes

In reality, he’ll beat any homicide charges and make money afterwards, unlike the idiots who attacked him.

5 Likes

Zimmermans gotta zimmer, man.

4 Likes

Politics in the judicial system. The longer he’s in there, the bigger his prize will be when he’s released.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Cute con fantasy. Lol.

2 Likes

The police go on to report that when speaking to Ziminski, and his wife who was present at the time, both admitted that he had fired off a “warning shot” into the air.

Where are they getting this “warning shot” bull ■■■■■

1 Like

Warning to whom? For doing what? :man_shrugging:

It’s in the article.

Maybe tomorrow. I’m outta here.

Let me make this perfectly clear for the entire forum:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WARNING SHOT!

The proper name for it “intentional miss” and/or “unlawful discharge of a firearm”.

DO NOT DO THAT STUPID ■■■■ !

6 Likes

That negligent discharge may very well have emboldened the other pack animals to press their attack.

4 Likes

Seems this DA isn’t very smart…

Boudin said Friday that Rittenhouse’s bail is yet more evidence of the “failings of money bail.” Boudin both injected race into his reaction, and spoke about Rittenhouse as if the teenager is guilty of the crimes alleged against him, despite the presumption of innocence.

“Anyone want to understand the failings of money bail?” Boudin said. “Look no further: strong evidence of a white shooter motivated by racial bias committing a double murder with an assault rifle. But wealth sets him free.”

It should be noted that both of the men who Rittenhouse shot and killed were white.

3 Likes

What is the proposed alternative to “money bail”?

I would imagine no cash bond as is currently being practiced in some progressive states.

My point was that this moron DA accused Ritenhouse or racial bias, when everyone concerned was white.

Then that idiot’s comment makes no sense at all.

What’s the difference between a “no cash bond” and PR?