Majority support impeachment, think Senate trial was unfair, and don't think Trump was cleared of wrongdoing

How does the census grant extra voting power? Just start there.

As to your congratulating yourself on your fine surgical point… can we get to specifics rather than trumpeting generalities.

And what was your question? I can’t find it among all the self-congratulation.

Yes…

Congressional districts are established by population, not by number of legal US citizens allowed to vote in a district. Therefore, areas with large numbers of illegals will get more Congressional power per voter. Why do you think Democrats were so adamant that the census not ask the question of whether one were a legal resident, or a citizen, or not?
Its the reverse of one citizen one vote.

1 Like

Looks like the acquittal still holds, regardless of the poll.

“Minutes after Chief Justice John Roberts gaveled out President Trump’s impeachment trial, which had consumed the Senate for almost three weeks, Majority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., got right back to what he’s said is his top priority – confirming judges.”

1 Like

The reason the citizenship question was opposed was that its intent was to intimidate legal citizens from participating in the census.

As I live in a location with many Hispanic residents, most citizens, some legal immigrants and some undocumented, I am have many friends who have made clear the extent to which they feel intimidated by Trump admin policy.

Wait, isn’t the “McConnell standard” that judges don’t get confirmed during an election year?

Asking for a friend named Merrick Garland.

He reminds me of Kim Jong il and his 100 percent elections lol. Thank God there are only five percent dispicables in the gop.

Illegals should be intimidated…and go home. There is absolutely no reason for a legitimate US citizen who is also Hispanic would be intimidated. That doesn 't even make sense.
No, the Democrats want illegals counted to grant Democrat areas extra voting power.
I’m sure you know how it works.

2016 called and wants their policy back.

McConnells view on confirming judges evolved.

Don’t forget the apportionment angle.

1 Like

You sure about that? :wink:

Maybe that master of fairness Shifty Schiff should impeach again? :grin:

Was there any doubt he woudn’t?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/6/second-impeachment-could-be-on-horizon-for-trump/

God I hope this is true! Yesss! :cowboy_hat_face:

They are overplaying the ■■■■■■ hand they had to begin with.

I may not make sense to you, but that is a failure of empathy on your part. If you knew a broader swathe of your fellow citizens you would understand this.

What a condescending load of crap/

2 Likes

Is Kevhead’s dispicables the same thing as Hillary’s deplorables or different? :sunglasses:

Impeachments shouldn’t look silly. Any more, and they will.

1 Like