Majority support impeachment, think Senate trial was unfair, and don't think Trump was cleared of wrongdoing

It’s hilarious how quickly they sold out all their supposed principles.

I was just answering a post…

In typical “my party is not in power at the moment,” we have “Constitution this! Freedom that! Will of People!”

And then when they get into power, we have, “Rule of law this! Respect the office that! Representation!”

Do y’all ever get tired of being made to dance on strings? :thinking:

4 Likes

Reminds me of the Sanctuary Cities shoved down our throats.

3 Likes

My point was about the responsibilities of elected officials in a Republic. How did your point address that?

My expectation is that Moscow Mitc and the Republicans cover-up will be top of mind in a series of Senate races this fall, especially in states where Trump is not popular and as an issue it is likely to be impactful.

Are you the resident of a State in which a “sanctuary city” has been established. In what States or Cities have voters tossed out the politicians who have imposed such policies?

If something is going on is a location where you don’t live, how is it being shoved down your throat?

Very finely, and surgically at that.

That response was a “no” to my question. Thanks for solidifying the point. :wink:

Don’t worry, Sanctuary Cities will end when Trump makes it legal to sue the Politicians supporting them!

This should be good.

:popcorn:

1 Like

Are you better?

Very well. To a “T”.

Illegals can move around. They’re mobile.

Exactly. No questions on how the Dems in the HOR conducted themselves in this political scam of an impeachment and the seditious SOB’s are guilty as sin of the things they accused President Trump of doing.

You’ve got a 30 some odd majority in the HOR who has attacked and abused not only their partners in Congress, the Senate, but also the Executive & Judicial branches in their deranged and pathetic hatred of President Trump, its absolute subversion of our structure of three equal branches of Government and of the Constitution.

They are mobile because they are protected by corrupt Politician who know ignoring Immigration laws Hurts the American people!

These people are sick!

Democrats want a massive influx of immigrants so they can later declare some BS poverty emergency regarding them, so they can come up with a solution for their own disaster, ensuring those votes.

No, they are mobile because they are in.

Democrats hard at work putting American lives in danger by ignoring our Immigration Laws!

The census grants extra voting power to those areas that have illegals. Remember how anxious Democrats were to be sure that every illegal was counted in the census?
Democrats seem to all wanted to provide federal dollars for programs like health care for illegals. Whose tax dollars are going to provide those benefits.
And, ultimately, immigration law enforcement is a Federal issue, not a state issue. I’m for enforcing our laws, not hiding law breakers. Would you also be for allowing states to have their own laws on segregation because it only affected people in that state?

Good news, Barr will start suing Sanctuary Cities!

And pray tell how Trump will change the law unilaterally?