Lysol issues warning / statement about internal use

Too bad tar & nicotine don’t kill the virus. I’d be immune for sure.

1 Like

Our great POTUS now says he was just being sarcastic in suggesting we inject people with disinfectant. Which was perfectly obvious to anyone not infected with the scourge of liberalism.

Joke’s on you, libs! He gotcha agin! :rofl:

1 Like

I watched it live, as I do daily. He was dead serious.

Wait - was that scourge or skorj?

1 Like

I used that big word so libs would pay attention. They like big words, makes 'em feel smart. :rofl:

2 Likes

“I understand that humans can give the virus to cats. Perhaps there is a way where you we can put a cat on our mouth and he would catch the virus and pull it out of you? I think you said you were going to look into that? See if a cat catches the virus from you and pull it out of you? Im not a Dr im just saying im really good at this stuff. We should look at it. Dr you run a great lab so you told me you will try the cat sucking method?”

Questions from Press “yesterday you suggested lights could go into the body and we should look into injecting disinfected…”

“I didnt say that. You said that. Fake news. Im talking about Cats. Who knows? It could be right”.

1 Like

Depends on what type of tar. Maybe today Trump will tell everyone to Netflix and chill with a good joint?

You two should take this act on the road. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s how you know it was a good joke

1 Like

I am actually convinced that when I die and meet my maker I’m going to ask “why did you create man with so many illnesses that could kill us”
And he will look back at me and say “yeah, I screwed up. But then I created a weed that cures like 95% of them and you made it illegal!”

2 Likes

Lol, I just happened to see something about this earlier today.

I have the kind of tar that comes with my nicotine.

I’ve also been part of an unofficial study of ‘extracts’. (Should I be writing that stuff down so I have data?) So I got that going for me too. I hope it offsets the high risk stuff I’m carrying around.

Ev – ry thngs comin’ up roses. My bad habits coming home to save me.

So that headline in the OP, and therefore the OP, must infuriate you.

You’ll be okay.

I hear lysol is good for that. j/k

But seriously, at least trump got the disease right. Scarecrow biden is busy fighting sars and polio from his mansion library.

Read the title of the OP and the OP again very carefully. If you see any mention of Trump in either the title or the body of the text, please post it here. Note also that it has not been edited.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Libs think they are SO clever - there are already memes all over social media mocking our beloved POTUS for his comments about injecting light and disinfectants into people. But Donald already told libs he was just trolling the media with those comments! Joke’s on you, libs! Donald made you look like fools again! :rofl:

1 Like

As your obvious lack of reading skills must infuriate you.

The headline didn’t accuse the president either.

I am okay.

1 Like

This whole reporting on Trump and Lysol is why the media isn’t taken seriously anymore. Everybody knows that it’s used on the outside of the body, and yet when Trump sarcastically asks the reporters if it should be used internally they take the bait and act like it’s a big deal. It’s not. Sarcasm is a real thing and Trump is a real president. The press needs a sarcasm detector because I’m sure that Trump will be sarcastic again at future pandemic press events.

3 Likes