Lysol issues warning / statement about internal use

On the other hand, Biden did say “super Thursday” though.

2 Likes

1394of

I believe this is the meme your looking for sir!

3 Likes

And now desperate TDS-addled libs are referring to Trump as the “Tide Pod President.” Shameful! But totally expected by that deplorable anti-American crowd. They’re even trying to say Dr. Birx was listening to Donald speak about injecting light and disinfectant like she was horrified. It’s clear if you look at the video that she’s thunderstruck by the lifesaving implications of Donald’s idea. “My God - I’m trained in the so-called sciencey ways of medicine and never once thought of that. We have an absolute genius in our midst!” And other very very nice thoughts about him.

7 Likes

A question on this particular statement - would you say the rising stock price of Lysol is due to the president’s suggestion from last night, or from Lysol’s warning not to use the product in the way in which the president was suggesting?

1 Like

I think Real Americans know they have nothing to lose, and will try it. :us:

3 Likes

I do trust you are mentally capable enough to provide proof that Trump said “Inject yourself with Lysol disinfectant”.

Based on your remark, it wouldn’t be surprising to find that your brain cells have been injected with copious amounts of alcohol.

Todays briefing is going to be a riot.

1 Like

More than I trust that you are physically capable to provide proof that I ever accused the President of saying that.

I don’t understand why people are taking criticism of the President’s moronic statement so personally

Too bad there isn’t a disinfectant that the monsterous MSM and leftist liberals could swallow to cure their insane TDS!!

How about providing proof that Trump said “Inject yourself with Lysol disinfectant to get rid of the virus”?

Did I ever say that’s what he said? Why are you taking this personally? The President’s moronic thought process is not a reflection on his supporters

They’re angry and they want to chance to throw some snark at someone.

It’s fun when their snark gets out ahead of their intellect. Everybody’s got to start somewhere.

3 Likes

and he said “Aggress” not “Address”
oh…and Nancy Pelosi likes Ice Cream or something…

1 Like

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/conservative-radio-host-agrees-with-caller-that-vaping-bleach-might-cure-covid-19-youre-not-crazy/#.XqMQZwbur0Q.twitter
The caller wondered whether vape pens could deliver bleach and other disinfecting chemicals into infected lungs. Vaping bleach.

1 Like

It’s not? Are we on the same forum right now…

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that,” he said

So sure -He didnt say you should inject yourself with lysol. He say we should look into getting disinfectant inside by injection or something…

Clear as mud.

The only thing my brain has been injected with are truth, justice, and Trumpism! Innoculates you against all liberal filth.