Lysol issues warning / statement about internal use

Tomorrow Trump will channel the father from the movie “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” and speculate that Windex will cure Corona virus, just to watch the media’s heads explode!

Go Trump Go! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oops. I just took a tide pod. And now you’re telling me it was just sarcastic? Gurgle, gurgle.

3 Likes

Be careful where you point that flashlight while you’re at it!

1 Like

Not pointing it anywhere that hasn’t been bleached.

3 Likes

I heard you can do this in Georgia.

Thank goodness Georgia is ignoring the Chi-Com Democrat demand to stay closed, and Georgians will soon have access to those services soon!

1 Like

i didnt see Obama telling you to eat one though…

Humorless Baboons are a plague on society.

1 Like

society put one in the oval office in 2017

1 Like

Trump has a sense of humor.

1 Like

Trump has the best sense of humor. Nobody would even dream about telling jokes during a press event to discuss a pandemic, but Trump pulls it off.

5 Likes

nah, never demonstrated, has not made a single funny or clever joke.

Yeah, press meetings on pandemics are great places to practice your stand up comedy routine. I’m sure the people dealing with this virus just love him for it.

2 Likes

I think you will get a lot of disagreement on that…

There is a study in france right now. They say only 5 percent of smokers get corona where its 25 percent for others

1 Like

nah its pretty universally recognized that he is not funny. he does make people laugh, like when he went in front of the UN but its not him being a clever witty comedian.

2 Likes

Yep - there’s a big difference in laughing WITH someone vs. laughing AT someone.

1 Like

I think there is a real universal universe, that is smarter than the “universally” monoverse, some people appear to live in

ok, please show when trump was genuinely, spontaneously, non-maliciously funny,witty, or clever. ill wait.

Penn from Penn and teller did a podcast with joe Rogan and when he did apprentice explained how trump had no sense of humor or never smiled or anything. He doesn’t get it