Lysol issues warning / statement about internal use

Lysol has issued a statement urging people not to use it’s products for internal use. Just wanted to share this information so that everyone would have the information directly from the source. Stay safe out there folks - and take any medical advice from your doctor or trusted medical professional.

2 Likes

Without doubt one of the most idiotic statements made by Trump.

Lysol must be a leftist global company funded by Soros.

Oh i missed they are part of the swamp and paid up members of THE DEEP STATE!!!

1 Like

Lysol has to issue warnings or face an onslaught of MAGA defendants who listen to the President.

1 Like

Yeah, I suspect that’s why they issued a statement so fast. I can just hear the conversation in their legal department after that happened.

1 Like

We didn’t need lysol anyway.
Maybe the Administration can get some pym particles and we can shrink down a couple of fighter jets, inject them and have them shoot the viruses down from the inside.

1 Like

There is a clip of the lady Dr.'s expression from yesterday when he went down this crazy road. Priceless but sad

1 Like

“We need to get out ahead of the President and issue our own disclaimer before he kills someone.”

1 Like

What Deep State lib mob fake news media sycophants keep doing to our wonderful POTUS is deplorable. Show the entire statement and point out where he said inject yourself with Lysol or even light. I’ve worked with and studied medicine, law, and linguistics for decades and I can tell you with confidence that all the man is doing is exploring options, but your hate and TDS make it impossible for you to see that. Donald knows more about viruses than your so-called doctors and “science” expert guys! He’s trying to save American lives so the economy can recover - LEAVE HIM ALONE!

7 Likes

And they say Biden is the crazy one…

1 Like

That’s my president and they need to stop talking about him…

My Lord, even media I once thought decent enough to at least CONSIDER exploring objective journalism are mocking Donald for something he never even said! This country is in immediate danger of losing its very soul when the lib mob fake news media has influenced even so-called “Real American” sources. :rage:

6 Likes

This will be the next product to fly off the shelves

2 Likes

Get ready for a wave of reports from ER centers that are swamped because paid actors and TDS libs have injected themselves with Lysol and flashlights, endangering their health and taxing an already overtaxed health care system, all in yet another attempt to discredit our brilliant POTUS.

It’s pretty disappointing to see companies cave to liberal pressure.

3 Likes

If scrubbing people’s lungs with Lysol works to get rid of COVID-19 then Donald Trump is going to look like a genius. I know liberals don’t want Donald Trump to win on this issue because they want him to lose in November. It’s not going to happen. Even if Lysol doesn’t turn out to be the miracle cure that it seems like it’s going to be, there are other options Trump can come up with. Trump has the best ideas.

Meanwhile stocks are exploding for Lysol, batteries, and flashlight companies this morning. Donald saves the economy one statement at a time but do TDS-addled libs give him credit for that? NO

The problem is, why is he even talking about this stuff.

“Doctors and researches are investigating a host of potential cures.”

That’s all he should say.

Didn’t someone tell him about the idiots who killed themselves with aquarium cleaner because of what he said?

Trump noted Thursday that researchers were looking at the effects of disinfectants on the virus and wondered aloud if they could be injected into people, saying the virus “does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

That prompted a strong warning from the maker of disinfectants Lysol and Dettol, which said it was issuing a statement to combat “recent speculation.”

“As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” said the statement from Reckitt Benckiser.

Researchers are testing the effect of disinfectants on virus-laden saliva and respiratory fluids in the laboratory, said William Bryan, of the Department of Homeland Security. They kill the virus very quickly, he said.

“And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning," Trump said. "Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds – it sounds interesting to me.”

The lowest common denominator in the US and around the world are going to try whatever Trump says. So if he’d just confine himself to a simple sentence -“lots of things are being worked on. I’m not going into details but lots of things are being worked on” then this type of thing wouldnt happen.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/inject-disinfectants-lysol-warns-trump-raises-idea-70327033

If you are gong to try light treatment here are some tips on eating light bulbs -

I think it’s sad that our president is literally stupid.

You can’t restrict an eleventy-dimensional genius mind like Trump’s. He thinks aloud, considering all options at a speed incomprehensible to the ordinary mind. While we’re still fumbling about wondering how to get bleach and flashlights into our bodies, Donald has already moved on to questions like whether a combination of chicken feed and Twinkie filling can be injected into tired looking wives to restore their youth.