Lying Libs and the Liars that Lead Them…

Funny I remember that goober kicking the leftist butts. Seems to me he won 49 states. A feat that all the crooked leftists have never achieved.

When you going to lock him up?

It’s not up to me.

She doesn’t know you failed in your bid to seize control of the Secret Politburo.

1 Like

From what you write I know you got your talking points from the leftist on tv not the report.
Maybe you should read it like I did.

Love your leftist crooks I see.

Can refute the truth I see.

What? I can read the source material in the original tongues. You?

1 Like

Funny you think the Russians cared who was elected. But you get your news from the leftist talking heads so what is new.

What was the name of the guy who Mike Flynn hired to find the Clinton Emails?

1 Like

I have a son inlaw who lived and has family who still lives in the area. Now who would know more about what’s going on?

Yes, Vladimir Putin is singularly invested in who gets elected. The Russians, very broadly, can do ■■■■ all militarily to stop Westernization or US and NATO force projection. But they are very, very, very, very good at maskirovka, dissension and tradecraft. And Putin has labored long and hard to deliberalize and destabilize not only the Near Abroad, but also important EU and/or NATO members like Turkey and Hungary and Poland.

3 Likes

Someone armed with more than family anecdotes, I imagine.

2 Likes

What was the name of the Russian wrestler that Micheal Cohen was trying to contact in the attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow?

1 Like

Still can’t see the truth can you. You leftist gave putin the win he wanted. And it did not matter who was elected.

What does this even mean?

1 Like

Sure you get your info from the leftist to parrot on the internet.

What someone give you bullet points to spout.

These are all things that are in the Muller Report

Easy to know if it had been read.

How about this one.

Who was the only person in the Trump campaign who raised questions about contacting Russians in the attempts to obtain Clinton’s emails?

2 Likes

If liberal messaging and coordination were as robust as your conspiracy theory requires them to be, there would be no furor over political hoodoo like CRT or the Great Trans Bathroom Invasion of 2021.

2 Likes