Lying Libs and the Liars that Lead Them…

Where were you when obama covered up for holder?

All written by a bunch of leftist. Heck Mueller did not even know what was in the report.

For what?

The Steele dossier was not used to spy on Trump.

1 Like

Now that… that right there is funny

1 Like

It’s your assertion that veteran insider, and long time Republican confidant Robert Mueller, allowed his name to be attached to a report without knowing what it reported?

1 Like

The things that they have to tell themselves

2 Likes

Let’s see she destroyed emails she was supposed to turn over during an investigation. Let alone the fact she was working with the Russians to get elected. She even paid them for the help. Plus having a unsecure server in her basement that and using it to conduct government business

The thing that gets me is…for Trump. But then I remember that, in his day, Reagan was the widely known goober idiot most famous for schlock acting and being upstaged onscreen by a chimpanzee, so…

1 Like

Sure I know you love the lies the leftist feed you.

Wow. If that upsets you… read the Mueller Report.

There is all sorts of stuff just like that in there.

1 Like

The politician most likely to push NATO even further into the Near Abroad secured the Kremlin’s assistance in encroaching on the Kremlin?

1 Like

Funny that you think the truth is funny. But leftist will do anything to have power. Even use the dead.

Nah… I just read the actual reports instead of relying on people to read them for me and tell me what to be upset about.

2 Likes

Sounds spooky

2 Likes

Maybe you need to do your own research instead of getting your news from lying leftist.

The lies the leftist have to tell to try of cover the truth.

My Russian is meh, but my Ukrainian is good enough. Yours?

1 Like

The I am rubber you are glue argument.

I am slain.

1 Like

Anyways, are you really arguing that Putin would try get a Clinton elected, knowing well in advance that the Clinton in question would push to further erode the historic Russian sphere of influence?

1 Like